Final/3rd place play off

Cerberus

Guest Bob Mahelp
27 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

How has Neville got the Team GB job when his team has been such a failure?

Aside from looking like a w****r in his FA issue waistcoat, there's a fairly decent case for saying that he's under-achieving here, given the huge investment that Eng;land have made in their woman's team.

And let's be honest, 'Team GB' is just going to be 'Team England', with a couple of token Scots involved. I'd love for Kim Little and Erin Cuthbert to tell them to feck off.

Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

Aside from looking like a w****r in his FA issue waistcoat, there's a fairly decent case for saying that he's under-achieving here, given the huge investment that Eng;land have made in their woman's team.

And let's be honest, 'Team GB' is just going to be 'Team England', with a couple of token Scots involved. I'd love for Kim Little and Erin Cuthbert to tell them to feck off.

Cuthbert is staunch and Little is a genuine superstar so belongs at the Olympics.

I think they’re all for it.

Dion Dublin also proving how much of a deluded biased rambling moron he is by claiming it was a brilliant goal by Ellen White and shouldn't have been ruled out.

I don’t think it’s bias. This is the second time he has shown he has no idea about the rules or VAR.

This Baroness woman looks like that bird-like woman from the meme.

Cayenne production started in 2003, a quick google of 'Ellen white car' pulls up all you'd ever wish to know.  

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/interview/motor-ellen-white-england-footballer/

Yeah. No idea why I typed 1997. 2017 only has one of the same digits. Not a bad guess though.