19-20 Predictions

surely not!

For us the next 5 games are crucial. We play Gala, Shire, Spartans, Bonnyrigg and Civil Service. Followed by the not insignificant matter of EK in the Scottish Cup. If we come through that relatively unscathed then we're in with a shout.

Yous just concentrate on the league jerry!!![emoji6]

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

I have always thought that Kelty would need to beat the Rose & BSC at least once a piece to take the league.  It will very much come down to those games deciding where the title goes.

Agreed. I hope my prediction is wrong and Kelty succeed but I just thought that both teams on Friday looked that wee bit better than Kelty, but on their day they are capable of beating them both. Whatever happens I'm looking forward to those games.

1 hour ago, manofthematch said:

1. bonnyrigg
2. bcg alloa
3 kelty rangers
4 east of stirlingshire

rose to strong over a long league campaign pipping a industrious bcg of alloa . bottlejob rangers of fife third and big bucks es a distant 4th.

nobody cares about rest of league so will stop at that

FFS you really need to work on your trolling manofthematch. BCG, Kelty Rangers ???? 🤪 

As this thread is all about predictions here’s one for you. You’ll need to change your name next season or face being done under trades description. 😘

1. bonnyrigg
2. bcg alloa
3 kelty rangers
4 east of stirlingshire

rose to strong over a long league campaign pipping a industrious bcg of alloa . bottlejob rangers of fife third and big bucks es a distant 4th.

nobody cares about rest of league so will stop at that

^^^^^^
I like this guy. He can stay.