Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

In reality almost everyone is sick and the games been called off. Managed to get enough players to play on Wednesday but even that wasnt great. 
When you starting the Talbot Voyeur Channel. First subscribers Darvel Legend, AlanfaeCamelon and Gordo

As usual storm in a tea cup, folk get ill. It's hardly the first time this has ever happened. Had enough depth Gordo that we got a win with almost no subs and player reportedly being sick on the pitch. Some of them now ill with a few others still struggling.  I suspect there would be less interest if another team for example had to call off a game but here we are. 

3 minutes ago, gordo said:

What's this I'm hearing about Allan mcclukie allegedly being on holiday to Italy and ignoring the two weeks self quarantine. 

Kick them out the cup and award all league games as 0-3 to the opposition between now and the end of the season :whistle

22 minutes ago, gordo said:

What's this I'm hearing about A Talbot player  allegedly being on holiday to Italy and ignoring the two weeks self quarantine. 

Wrong, it was an italian trialist we had over he did alright but he didnt have the right sick line

I think recent events have taught us that Talbot are cads, bounders and nerdowells. Sorry for the strong language but I say enough is enough! 

Imagine acting within the rules regarding sickness and not telling Clydebank about the physical condition of each squad member in advance.

Is this the kind of thing we want to see in our once beautiful game? 

I for one am appalled and say NO MORE! 

• 4 weeks later...