Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

3 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Your teams biggest game for 30 or 40 years 2morra and all you want to do is talk about the Talbot, says it all really

We played a junior cup tie earlier on this season with 9 players out now whether that’s sickness or injury u just have to get on with it 

Think you're better off commenting on your own side, rather than casting ill founded judgement about a team that quite clearly has major health issues. Do you honestly believe that the club wanted this game postponed? We have seven games to make up in the Super League, and the last thing we need is another postponement.

11 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

We played a junior cup tie earlier on this season with 9 players out now whether that’s sickness or injury u just have to get on with it 

So if doc gives them a line for 3 weeks what then 

1 minute ago, TFW said:

Think you're better off commenting on your own side, rather than casting ill founded judgement about a team that quite clearly has major health issues. Do you honestly believe that the club wanted this game postponed? We have seven games to make up in the Super League, and the last thing we need is another postponement.

Club must have wanted it, they wouldn’t have asked for it be postponed otherwise and would have just got on with it. 

Obsessed much DL? vested interest, your best chance of winning the cup is if Talbot go out.

1 minute ago, AT4EVA said:
15 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Obsessed much DL? vested interest, your best chance of winning the cup is if Talbot go out.

Best club in the land no doubt of that and of course if talbot are out we would have better chance of winning it but that is not the point im making , we had to play a junior cup tie with 9 players missing earlier on in the season but we never thought about getting game postponed 

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Best club in the land no doubt of that and of course if talbot are out we would have better chance of winning it but that is not the point im making , we had to play a junior cup tie with 9 players missing earlier on in the season but we never thought about getting game postponed 

Some of your players were unavailable due to work reasons though, weren’t they?

Edited by jimbaxters
Ridiculous grammar in first attempt

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

One of them 8 injured , I moaned about it but we never thought of going to sjfa to get game off because we would have got laughed at 

I think injury is different to illness though. Could be wrong.

6 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
16 minutes ago, ace#1 said:
if players out ill why play game on wednesday against glencairn ?

Not as important a game

And that is it in a nutshell , if tomorrow’s game was a league fixture in all probability It would have went ahead albeit talbot would have weakened team , a precedent has now been set 

Hearing the game is off tomorrow ? What a joke and no other club would get away with this , we have had 8 and  9 players out for large parts of this season and we just have to get on with it , if what I’m hearing is true it’s disgraceful 
What u hearing? Get it told lol

Mon the papers

3 minutes ago, gordo said:

If this had been any other team I would say fair enough. But because its the talbot and I don't like them I think it's an absolute joke. 

Awe  didums gordo dosent like us, join the que and i dont think we will lose to much sleep over it

14 minutes ago, gordo said:

What happened to this massive squad

We decided at the cutting stone lodge meeting last night to call in some favours, few brothers with the sick notes up to the brothers in the association. Good thing is when you have unlimited cash and favours you can go months without a home game and only play unimportant games 🤷‍♂️