Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

On 08/02/2020 at 20:30, andy25 said:

Has Killiepiyo stopped filming the games?

No i moved house over two weekends in January then had surgery on my filming hand.  It got crushed between a Wardrobe and the van then week or two later had what I thought was just a wee infection in my finger. Long story short it was more serious than I thought, whole hand blew up, ended up in hospital. Some minging surgery, antibiotics and pain killers later its healing well and was hoping to be back the morrow.

No i moved house over two weekends in January then had surgery on my filming hand.  It got crushed between a Wardrobe and the van then week or two later had what I thought was just a wee infection in my finger. Long story short it was more serious than I thought, whole hand blew up, ended up in hospital. Some minging surgery, antibiotics and pain killers later its healing well and was hoping to be back the morrow.
So what stopped you filming all those weeks then ?

Was in Tescos tonight and it is dry in Auchinleck. I got crisps,pickled onions,nuts and while at the sweetly isle (rustle rustle). I overheared two guys talking.One said there was a chance the game is on the morn and the other said (Don't talk pish!).

I grabbed some double nougat wavers and  high tailed it out of there.!!

I will be back in tomorrow morning for a paper,fresh rolls,hollandaise sauce and six free range eggs.

If I hear anything about the game I shall certainly post it here.

46 minutes ago, happy said:

Was in Tescos tonight and it is dry in Auchinleck. I got crisps,pickled onions,nuts and while at the sweetly isle (rustle rustle). I overheared two guys talking.One said there was a chance the game is on the morn and the other said (Don't talk pish!).

I grabbed some double nougat wavers and  high tailed it out of there.!!

I will be back in tomorrow morning for a paper,fresh rolls,hollandaise sauce and six free range eggs.

If I hear anything about the game I shall certainly post it here.

Eggs Benedict tomorrow?

22 minutes ago, TFW said:

Eggs Benedict tomorrow?

Yes, I heard the wife say something or other  about eggs benedict.

He says as the Mackies ice cream flows from his double nougat down his arm to the elbow, as I.C.T. pick up their third booking in 25 minutes, Wiping the the mouth as Hibs miss a penalty!

You might guess am missing the Talbot games as the sweets get put by for another week!  ☺