Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Struggling a bit for form at the moment though the dreadful weather conditions didn’t help.

Nigh on impossible to play football in a nonstop gale.

For all that we’re not hitting the heights just now, that’s 6 points gathered in last fortnight to keep pace with the Buffs. 

League is a two horse race & we’re sitting in very good position 

2 hours ago, murphy1970 said:

Struggling a bit for form at the moment though the dreadful weather conditions didn’t help.

Nigh on impossible to play football in a nonstop gale.

For all that we’re not hitting the heights just now, that’s 6 points gathered in last fortnight to keep pace with the Buffs. 

League is a two horse race & we’re sitting in very good position 

Yep it’s Buffs or Auchinleck and I just feel that you will catch them as you just don’t lose games and even when perhaps dipping a bit in form keep winning.Its the old cliche but that’s league winning form.

12 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

Yep it’s Buffs or Auchinleck and I just feel that you will catch them as you just don’t lose games and even when perhaps dipping a bit in form keep winning.Its the old cliche but that’s league winning form.

Yes, we have been rotten in our last three games but still won all of them  2-1 with a late goal in each of them

Apparently we’re leaking goals all over the place and don’t hold any fear anymore for a team not far away from beechwood so I read on another thread but it’s all about opinions n I agree with the last posters on here might be a bit off it just now but that’s how you win leagues maybe when we pick up again the fear will return am off to check the stats on the goals being leaked.

1 hour ago, who ate all the pies said:

Apparently we’re leaking goals all over the place and don’t hold any fear anymore for a team not far away from beechwood so I read on another thread but it’s all about opinions n I agree with the last posters on here might be a bit off it just now but that’s how you win leagues maybe when we pick up again the fear will return am off to check the stats on the goals being leaked.

It would appear that, albeit after playing 8 games more, our near neighbours have conceded 3 times as many goals and scored about a third fewer.  Must be those pesky referees again.

On 09/02/2020 at 09:59, rutherglen glencairn said:

Highlights of Talbot v Glencairn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qp850yDedE

Thanks for these. Good highlights. Glencairn keeper had a couple of top drawer saves. Seemed like a good three points in horrid conditions.

ETA- IMO your music at the start could be a bit more "with it"!

Edited by jimbaxters