Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

44 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Going by last saturdays crowd at Auchinleck I would imagine 250 would have been the crowd yesterday 🤭

1022 at Arbroath, looked a similar sized crowd to the Beechwood attendance. Nice to see lower league posters have an interest in a Talbot.

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Going by last saturdays crowd at Auchinleck I would imagine 250 would have been the crowd yesterday 🤭

I did a rough head count of about 500 to 550. Thought we might have had a few fans less after the exertions on Wednesday night up in Arbroath, but another excellent turn out.

It's now two and a half years since we last lost in the Junior Cup, to the Glens in the 2017 Final. 

I may have imagined this, but did the club not have to issue a statement last season backing the manager after a bit of discontent with him from the fans?

You didn’t imagine it ,but it wasn’t last season can’t remember exactly when.some people call themselves fans cause they can’t call themselves supporters we’re lucky to have tucker second to none in the junior game imho.

Yeah How can we even question the man, the odd team selection I don't agree with but I am sure most fans at every club are like that

Storm in a tea cup over some discontent with some fans over selling a player. Minority discontented but even them not calling for his head. Everyone has been behind Tucker from day 1.

Bottom of the league and haven't won a league game all season , last two games lost 0-6 v Broughty and 0-5 v Carnoustie. Also lost 3-7 at home  to Dundee North End earlier on the season so be gentle on them.

Tayport are 2 victories to 1 in the h2h.

Yes likely to be put to the sword by Talbot this time around.

The tennis match bagel at Broughty on Saturday was one of the most bizarre games I've been at. Tayport had more chances than Broughty and still ended up pumped.

14 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Tayport are 2 victories to 1 in the h2h.

Yes likely to be put to the sword by Talbot this time around.

The tennis match bagel at Broughty on Saturday was one of the most bizarre games I've been at. Tayport had more chances than Broughty and still ended up pumped.

Both Tayport victories were in the last century, even the Talbot victory was 13 years ago so has no relevance to this game. All the previous games were Junior cup semi-finals at neutral venues so this will be the first time Tayport will have played at Beechwood

Both Tayport victories were in the last century, even the Talbot victory was 13 years ago so has no relevance to this game. All the previous games were Junior cup semi-finals at neutral venues so this will be the first time Tayport will have played at Beechwood
Remember being at firhill twice against Tayport we got beat the first time around was is 3nil early 90's? And remember winning 2nd time there in the semi final mid 2000's? And got beat at fir park from them in another semi final late 90's? Can't remember exact years lol

27 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
59 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Remember being at firhill twice against Tayport we got beat the first time around was is 3nil early 90's? And remember winning 2nd time there in the semi final mid 2000's? And got beat at fir park from them in another semi final late 90's? Can't remember exact years lol

Lost in 1993 and 1996. Won in 2006

1996 was at Fir Prk

Edited by Wile E Coyote