Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Took the words out my mouth. I follow the Amateurs more than other other grade of football and this is something I would expect to see produced at 2am on a sunday morning by a drunk bitter committee man rather than a SENIOR club thats pumped crazy money into their squad. They should have shown a bit of class, said they were unlucky after being being the better side but put out the scottish by a hard working side who got their tactics spot on.

It's actually embarrassing, more so how they have professional and senior plastered all over the place but then produce content like that. Surely the decent folk at cove cant be happy that if someone beats them the official club site will slate the winning team and say they're victory was underserved? 

39 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:

Official stats say otherwise pal. Don’t be a bad winner, you rode your luck, took your only opportunity and are in the hat. Met some great passionate people yesterday and enjoyed the match, just because cove are raging doesn’t mean you have to belittle anyone who dares say you stole a match you had no right to win.

Lost me there I didn't say anything about stealing matches I said Cove were the better side. They actually were a pleasure to watch, but our tactics were spot on, we rode out luck on a couple of ocassions but whether we stole it or deserved it we got it. Also I'm not raging, just passing time till Sportscene comes on. Enjoy the rest of your day.

21 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Took the words out my mouth. I follow the Amateurs more than other other grade of football and this is something I would expect to see produced at 2am on a sunday morning by a drunk bitter committee man rather than a SENIOR club thats pumped crazy money into their squad. They should have shown a bit of class, said they were unlucky after being being the better side but put out the scottish by a hard working side who got their tactics spot on.

Good example, sad thing it's probably someone that's paid to do it and considers themselves a professional media person.  For me it comes across a bit like the footballing version of some of the pretend posh folk you see at waitrose or house of bruer. Plenty of material but no substance and an attitude thats as embracing as nails on a chalk board. 

Took in the match as we played the night before. On another day that would have been 2 or 3 nil to Cove.
Rode your luck but Leishman was outstanding as he always is.
It was robbery of the highest order, and the fact the goal was the only attempt on target tells that story. 

One chance is all it takes to win a match so how is it robbery? Had it been a dubious penalty that Talbot scores from then you could maybe say that but it was a well worked goal.

Leishman made 2 exceptional saves in 1st 5-10 mins then everything else was straight at him or high and wide, maybe Cove should practice their finishing 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Is it in the rules that you have to be a p***k on every thread [emoji848]

Is it the rules In every competition that talbot must no go outside of auchinleck ? Even away ties and cup finals get held in Auchinleck [emoji848]

20 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Is it the rules In every competition that talbot must no go outside of auchinleck ? Even away ties and cup finals get held in Auchinleck 🤔

Glory hunter on the glory team's page. The irony of it.

28 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Is it the rules In every competition that talbot must no go outside of auchinleck ? Even away ties and cup finals get held in Auchinleck 🤔

Maybe yous will achieve the standard that auchinleck have got to before the money runs out