Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Great win last night lads, you totally destroyed them from start to finish and probably five or six nil would have been a fairer reflection on the actual play. I knew there was a huge gulf between the top West sides and the lowland league mob, despite the nonsense that some were coming away with and the 4/1 on you from Ladbrokes was like taking sweeties from weans.

Only thing, can you try and even it up and knock out Killie this year ??

Guest Nocknosh1988
51 minutes ago, jkerr said:

Will u please keep these predictions coming  cos u ain’t got one right yet #meltdown

Least I goto all my teams games . A load of part timers out last night . My team currently up 3-0 cruising here so no meltdown pal. 

Edited by Nocknosh1988

You can bet your bottom dollar that a Kelty win would have been vindication of the pyramid migration and evidence of the decline of the Junior grade. 
The thing is Shanner I defo believe it's time the west region moved into pyramid but not into the lowland leauge that I feel doesn't offer us anything better than we have the now

Just now, Smudger said:
1 hour ago, Shanner said:
You can bet your bottom dollar that a Kelty win would have been vindication of the pyramid migration and evidence of the decline of the Junior grade. 

The thing is Shanner I defo believe it's time the west region moved into pyramid but not into the lowland leauge that I feel doesn't offer us anything better than we have the now

totally agree. 

And that is why the pyramid will remain a  farce. The whole thing was messed up  from the beginning.
junior football as a collective (I can't speak for individual clubs) buried its head in the sand & the best idea that could be mustered was TJ's superdooper league abortion of a proposal at tier 5. We could have had better if as a collective the juniors engaged in the process from day one.

5 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Least I goto all my teams games . A load of part timers out last night . My team currently up 3-0 cruising here so no meltdown pal. 

Ha bet I’ve been at more games in one season when I was 12 than you’ve seen Cumnock  and am 53 now  I’ve seen  us in 15 Scottish cup finals and seen Cumnock in two so away and bile your head  but keep your predictions up #nocknoshmeltdown

14 hours ago, underdogunderdog underdog said:

It could end up being that a West of Scotland league is set up which would be one step below Lowland League.

Which would make a mockery of it since the West Premier is a far higher level than the lowland league and with much more strength in depth............