Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

I dont think so

20190915_145148.jpg

For me it's a red card as the player leads with his elbow and turns his body in mid flight and not looking at the ball. But would like to see a slower version of the clip it may show it more clear and prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, GB65 said:

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. But what about the kick out at Hodge at an earlier corner that you didn’t catch?

Yes and i think the same as the ref did, silly way to go in, (much like the denied penalty claim) but no malcontent. As much as i'd like to have 20 minute highlights covering everything every supporter thought they saw... its just not practical, video is already 9 minutes and there was only 2 goals! 

10 hours ago, fb4 said:

Surprised they still try to waist time after what happened at rugby park 

You're right. That was a boob that day. Must have been hard to stomach but they don't seem to have learned. Seems time is a good heeler. Well, they'll shin find out that they chest knee*d to get on with the game. That's about the thighs of it.

On 15/09/2019 at 17:44, GB65 said:

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. But what about the kick out at Hodge at an earlier corner that you didn’t catch?

Is that Hodge who went down holding his face after he tried to block Graham from chasing a loose ball. As Graham actually careered into the back of him Hodge made the mistake of holding the wrong face.

Is that Hodge who went down holding his face after he tried to block Graham from chasing a loose ball. As Graham actually careered into the back of him Hodge made the mistake of holding the wrong face.

No. I’m talking about a Talbot corner within the opening 10 minutes. Wilson went to mark the keeper and Hodge went to mark Wilson. Right before the corner was taking Wilson raised the elbow and also kicked out from behind. Obviously the camera didn’t catch it. But everyone in the Hurlford end except from the ref and lino saw it. Check at 1.20 where you see him grabbing the jersey because it took place right before it

35 minutes ago, TFW said:

Only development team I've seen was Celtic in a pre season friendly at Dalbeattie Star a couple of seasons back, and Star beat them. Nothing on a par with English Premiership Development sides.

Talbot hammered the Partick development squad in a testimonial game. The Talbot team was made up of ex-players and some of their friends.