Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

5 minutes ago, Shanner said:

day 2 of getting bizarre private messages from mr king. can you block PM's from stalkers?

Not bizarre - you have issues, I'm offering to help.

I'll red dot you again just to see if that sets you off on another tear stained dotting spree.

Edited by Jason King

On 02/09/2019 at 17:41, G4Mac said:
On 02/09/2019 at 14:31, Juniorfootball123 said:
Cant wait for this one, Kelty will go into the game narrow favourites but I expect Talbots big game experience to get them over the line via a replay.

As opposed to Kelty and their players lack of playing in big games? Just wow.....

There is no arrogance from me - I dont even support Talbot.... my team isn't even a Junior one, I just follow Junior football and have done for quite some years now. (better value for money!).

That is just my opinion :) 

Heard Talbot are getting 500 tickets for the trip to Kelty? I suppose it will be segregation also which is a shame because Kelty and Talbot have no issues. I like to get behind the goals Talbot are shooting into. Except at Largs where I would need a telescope.

45 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Heard Talbot are getting 500 tickets for the trip to Kelty? I suppose it will be segregation also which is a shame because Kelty and Talbot have no issues. I like to get behind the goals Talbot are shooting into. Except at Largs where I would need a telescope.

Friday night, tv cameras there. No chances being taken on health and safety reasons. Just takes one idiot from either side tanked up. Will be a great atmosphere in the ground.