Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

53 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:
I know Talbot have a large following from Mauchline,according to the Cumnock Chronicle it seems both villages have amalgamated, with the headline......Mauchinleck Talbot 6 v 1 Kilwinning.Are we changing our name:unsure2:

Seems deliberate

Surely not deliberate. At the most, extremely poor editing.

Missing this saturdays game as im away. Annoying as think it will be a good game 

I don’t . Might be a good game from a Talbot point of view but we’ve switched off already for the season in my view & it could be a cricket score . The 1 good thing is that if your not going it won’t be filmed lol

3 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

I don’t . Might be a good game from a Talbot point of view but we’ve switched off already for the season in my view & it could be a cricket score . The 1 good thing is that if your not going it won’t be filmed lol

it's a funny old game, but considering Ladeside's away form this would be a massive upset if Talbot don't win comfortably.

3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

it's a funny old game, but considering Ladeside's away form this would be a massive upset if Talbot don't win comfortably.

Kilbrinie gave us arguably our hardest 2 games last year only 1-0 with Samson scoring win at vale field and 1-0 at beechwood with a late Hyslop goal . I thought kilbrinie were very good and yous have strengthened though Jamie longworth 

There's been no consistency to the Blasties' results this season, and their fans have been fairly scathing of recent performances on the social media. This time last season though they were involved in a mighty battle to escape relegation. Not so this time, and maybe fans own expectations have been heightened too much by Longworth's return? Never forgiven him for Stranraer in the Scottish Cup for pooping our party celebrations (and my £20 on us to win at 10-1) Don't see it being an easy game.