Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Took Arbroath 2 games to beat a Junior team.

Mate who cares? Seen this a few times

Wasn't that long ago it took Celtic 2 games to beat us. Doesn't mean anything

Anyway thank you all for your help in answering any questions I had before coming down to Beechwood. Appreciate it.

Loved it as a Scottish cup away day, bowling club and pub beforehand was smashing.

Best of luck for the rest of the season

Do fellow Talbot fans feel the William Hill Scottish Cup is beginning to take precedent over other competitions.Usually i would be excited about the 4th round Junior Cup game against Rossvale, but just feel deflated at our exit from the Arbroath game.I hope the players can motivate themselves after being so close to beating Arbroath last week, im sure Tucker will remind them that winning the Junior cup gives us another shot at the big guns next season.Ok, were never going to win the big un' but Talbot v Falkirk sure got the juices flowing a tad more than Rossvale v Talbot for a 4th round tie.I guess were becoming a bit spoilt following this team of ours,although Saturday could be a dangerous game with Mr Gormley knowing Talbot well.

40 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Do fellow Talbot fans feel the William Hill Scottish Cup is beginning to take precedent over other competitions.Usually i would be excited about the 4th round Junior Cup game against Rossvale, but just feel deflated at our exit from the Arbroath game.I hope the players can motivate themselves after being so close to beating Arbroath last week, im sure Tucker will remind them that winning the Junior cup gives us another shot at the big guns next season.Ok, were never going to win the big un' but Talbot v Falkirk sure got the juices flowing a tad more than Rossvale v Talbot for a 4th round tie.I guess were becoming a bit spoilt following this team of ours,although Saturday could be a dangerous game with Mr Gormley knowing Talbot well.

You could well be right. However, I'm sure Tucker views the Junior cup and/or the league as the priority as they represent entry to the WH cup. The replay has been rotten timing coming before two matches which are integral in achieving those goals.

As has been said many times, if anyone can do it Talbot can!

Yes I think the players will be shattered but we have done it before, playing 3 games a week near the end of last season especially.

Steven Wilson's needing dropped hes been rotten for weeks.

Big one tomorrow. Time to get rid of this 4-5-1 formation too defensive we look like a different team atm. Get the team that was Settled for months upon months. Get back 2 the usual 2 up top and SWilson shankers on the wings.