Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Count yourself lucky I've got a 4.30am rise for work...[emoji21]

Well folks we are about to find out what a senior jaunt is like on a Wednesday if we progress in the pyramid. Talking 1am return to Auchinleck and then a 6.30am rise for work.

Guest Mr Happy
Count yourself lucky I've got a 4.30am rise for work...[emoji21]

Glad I’m retired now. [emoji23] your 4.30am alarm call, reminded me of my 40 years getting up at this time every morning for work. Now I’m retired I get an extra hour and a half in bed [emoji23]

Edit. Sorry, Monday-Friday ( weekends to myself- family [emoji5]

On 24/11/2019 at 22:13, Talbot supporter said:
On 24/11/2019 at 17:40, Darvel legend said:
To be fair I thought the talbot would have had more than 900 at the game emoji2960.png

I thought maybe 1500

If your in a que that stretches to down Coal road 10mins before kick off, would suggest a rather larger attendance than what was quoted.Beechwood holds a capacity of 4K, the stand was three quarters full, the terrace from stand to social club was full, the Coal road end was busy, with the young team that were magnificent all day packed into the Talbot Kop shed, the pie hut terrace and shed on that side was full up to 3/4 length of pitch, then you had about 150 Arbroath fans.In my opinion Beechwood was more than half filled to capacity, which suggests over 2K attended.However im not sure how official attendances are counted, regarding concessions etc, what i do know is it was a great atmosphere and a great turn out of the best support in junior foootball, which im sure helps the team in games such as Saturdays, and im equally sure we will have a decent support for the replay on a Wednesday night as far away  as Arbroath may be.Come on the Bot!!, a 2-1 win for Talbot with Hyslop to score again and Gee with the other.

If your in a que that stretches to down Coal road 10mins before kick off, would suggest a rather larger attendance than what was quoted.Beechwood holds a capacity of 4K, the stand was three quarters full, the terrace from stand to social club was full, the Coal road end was busy, with the young team that were magnificent all day packed into the Talbot Kop shed, the pie hut terrace and shed on that side was full up to 3/4 length of pitch, then you had about 150 Arbroath fans.In my opinion Beechwood was more than half filled to capacity, which suggests over 2K attended.However im not sure how official attendances are counted, regarding concessions etc, what i do know is it was a great atmosphere and a great turn out of the best support in junior foootball, which im sure helps the team in games such as Saturdays, and im equally sure we will have a decent support for the replay on a Wednesday night as far away  as Arbroath may be.Come on the Bot!!, a 2-1 win for Talbot with Hyslop to score again and Gee with the other.
Heard there are 5 buses going up

1 hour ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

If your in a que that stretches to down Coal road 10mins before kick off, would suggest a rather larger attendance than what was quoted.Beechwood holds a capacity of 4K, the stand was three quarters full, the terrace from stand to social club was full, the Coal road end was busy, with the young team that were magnificent all day packed into the Talbot Kop shed, the pie hut terrace and shed on that side was full up to 3/4 length of pitch, then you had about 150 Arbroath fans.In my opinion Beechwood was more than half filled to capacity, which suggests over 2K attended.

In that case someone better alert Arbroath to the fact that Talbot have diddled them out of gate money.