Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

On 19/11/2019 at 05:26, happy said:

As this season goes I hope it is a case of dajavou.I could handle an annual Glens defeat if every season was like last year's.

Hope I've not jinxed it by backing yous lol  (came and went ended up deciding against it against ayr in January) 

I think glenmuir is Glenafton’s version of nocknosh, absolute throbber of a guy who hates Talbot more than he likes his own team.

It’s fascinating that the 3 games between Talbot and Glens prior to Saturday there wasn’t a peep from him (wonder if that would be to do with the 13 goals Talbot stuffed past them including 5 in their own dump) anyway enjoy your deserved victory but if a win over Talbot makes your season then it sucks to be you, I’d rather be gloating for winning trophies come the business end of the season 🤷🏼‍♂️

23 hours ago, stvr794 said:

I think glenmuir is Glenafton’s version of nocknosh, absolute throbber of a guy who hates Talbot more than he likes his own team.

It’s fascinating that the 3 games between Talbot and Glens prior to Saturday there wasn’t a peep from him (wonder if that would be to do with the 13 goals Talbot stuffed past them including 5 in their own dump) anyway enjoy your deserved victory but if a win over Talbot makes your season then it sucks to be you, I’d rather be gloating for winning trophies come the business end of the season 🤷🏼‍♂️

Gloating and Talbot in the same post? Classy. Almost Old Firmesque.

Edited by funky monkey