Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

It wasn't that freely available to Chis against Dundonald when he didn't know Neill McPherson was suspended [emoji848]

Info on suspended players is freely available. Arbroath will know if he is suspended or not. This is a nonsense post

4 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 01:22, Talbot supporter said:
All 3 officials were terrible, worst I have ever seen.

The linesman at the Talbot side was about 3stane over weight he couldnae run , was a joke

So now an overweight linesman was why Talbot got pumped oh dear

10 hours ago, glenmuir said:

Of course it is big man yesterdays result was better than any bookings tourny

Can you please enlighten us as to what a bookings tourny is. As for it being squeaky bum time i am quite sure Mr Deep Pockets you would love to be in the postion we are in.

1 minute ago, Whappit Nut said:

Can you please enlighten us as to what a bookings tourny is. As for it being squeaky bum time i am quite sure Mr Deep Pockets you would love to be in the postion we are in.

You would have won the bookings tourney on Sat. with the yellow and red cards your mob got.By the way were you not upstairs on Sat. as you usually are.Poor losers.

9 minutes ago, glenmuir said:

You would have won the bookings tourney on Sat. with the yellow and red cards your mob got.By the way were you not upstairs on Sat. as you usually are.Poor losers.

Maybe the reason for that is because we don't lose very often and it really is a strange phenomenon when it happens. If you attended games instead of bookings tournys then i wouldn't need to sit " upstairs" and fill your teams coffers with hard earned shekels. By the way i really enjoyed my day sponsoring your team " not mob" as you eloquently put it. And please lift your hounds shite when you are strolling around the village.