Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

You thought that earlier in the season as well..

We were together for 3 games before we played you , so it’s safe to say we have improved since then , in fact the second half yesterday was some of the best football I’ve seen a junior team play and we still have half a dozen players out 

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

We were together for 3 games before we played you , so it’s safe to say we have improved since then , in fact the second half yesterday was some of the best football I’ve seen a junior team play and we still have half a dozen players out 

10 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Just in the interests of keeping it real, you were playing against a side who have lost eight (second tier) league matches and you lost two goals.

I don't mean any disrespect to either Petershill or Darvel by saying that but you fellas fairly get carried away with yourselves.

Having said that, you're correct in one respect. I think you'll have to beat Talbot if your manager wants to achieve his ambition of winning the Scottish Cup (for himself). To do that though, you will have to play better than you did on Saturday. Fact

Edited by jimbaxters

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Just in the interests of keeping it real, you were playing against a side who have lost eight (second tier) league matches and you lost two goals.

I don't mean any disrespect to either Petershill or Darvel by saying that but you fellas fairly get carried away with yourselves.

Having said that, you're correct in one respect. I think you'll have to beat Talbot if your manager wants to achieve his ambition of winning the Scottish Cup (for himself). To do that though, you will have to play better than you did on Saturday. Fact

Was u there on Saturday like ? Look I’ve been involved with darvel for a very long time and the second half on Saturday was as good as I’ve seen any junior team play no just darvel , the football was out of this world and don’t disrespect petershill who have improved dramatically  since their new  manager came in and quite frankly teams can score as many as they want against us as long as we score one more 

31 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Was u there on Saturday like ? Look I’ve been involved with darvel for a very long time and the second half on Saturday was as good as I’ve seen any junior team play no just darvel , the football was out of this world and don’t disrespect petershill who have improved dramatically  since their new  manager came in and quite frankly teams can score as many as they want against us as long as we score one more 

No I wasn’t there. Maybe a Petershill fan will see this and we’ll see if he confirms that Darvel played the best football ever seen in the junior game. The superlatives used by, not just you but Darvel generally,are mental and, in my opinion, will be the undoing in the Darvel project. You all need to get a grip and take it as it comes. 

And being the fitba man you are you know it’s not the best way to approach a game thinking, “who cares how many we lose as long as we score more”. It’s not FIFA.

A warm welcome awaits Lichtie 78, how many fans of Arbroath do you think will make the trip to Ayrshire.

Fuvk knows.

Trains off between Dundee and Perth that day.

Couple hundred probably.

Other than Linlithgow away best tie we could've got, another boring draw at home to a league club would've been a right pain.

Most interesting tie of the round in my opinion.

As 1320 said, probs 200/250. Will be making a day of it, excited to visit somewhere different. Good boozers in the town?
Aye decent pubs , 1nearest the ground is probably the Boswell and u also have the Talbot Club at the ground. Couple of other pubs are at the other end of Auchinleck; the railway hotel and market inn

No I wasn’t there. Maybe a Petershill fan will see this and we’ll see if he confirms that Darvel played the best football ever seen in the junior game. The superlatives used by, not just you but Darvel generally,are mental and, in my opinion, will be the undoing in the Darvel project. You all need to get a grip and take it as it comes. 
And being the fitba man you are you know it’s not the best way to approach a game thinking, “who cares how many we lose as long as we score more”. It’s not FIFA.
The idea is good tho worked most the time for kev keegan, u score 3 we'll score 4.

Mon the papers