Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Wouldn't be hard I remember teams from the old Ayrshire District League going to play the likes of Threave Rovers and Dalbeattie Star in pre season friendlies. With Ayrshire teams destroying these teams with ease.The Lowland League was always a poor League and it hasn't changed with the likes of BSC Glasgow, East Kilbride and Kelty joining it.

Cumbernauld Colts and Edinburgh city have beaten Talbot.

I love it when one clubs success equals = the pyramid is gash...

Here's a wee tip.If you see a West team drawn against an East team in the Junior cup. Back the West team and I'll guarantee you'll be quids in at your local bookmaker

That’s a separate argument.

Well done Talbot. Didn't think you had to get out of first gear we were so poor tonight. Great travelling support too!

You just let us muck about at the back before pumping it long and gobbled it up. Then punished us big time for terrible defending at set pieces. Hope you go on to do well!

Talbot gradually took control of the game after a cagey start and that was that. Kelty were easy to bully and they were incredibly flat footed when defending the Talbot counter attacks. I was surprised that Kelty persisted with the patient and deliberate build up play in the second half when Talbot had been so comfortable with it in the first half. It's pretty clear that Sloan is the better manager of the two. 

Again Tucker got the tactics correct. The Kelty management team looked like a group of lads who had no idea what to do to change things. Talbot's change of gear at the crucial moments was tremendous. 

And I think the commentator has a bit of a man crush on Craig McCracken!

Well done Talbot. Another belter.