Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

The first half was as poor as I have seen this season. Second half different kettle of fish. Woodwork and poor penalty deprived us of the three points. Hurlford did what Hurlford do, anti football. Were wasting time after 20 minutes, horrble to watch.

Hit the post two or three times and missed a penalty. Frustrating but we move on. Footballers get bruises every week, just putting the video together, if you want to debate the finer points of deliberateness of actions you should probably start closer to home....

I’ll look forward to watching it

11 minutes ago, Blobby said:

Can’t see Cumnock taking them they can’t even beat a mediocre Meadow team 🤡🤡

Well Mr Blobby,you think the Meadow are mediocre,if your team was missing 8 players i think you would be struggling as well,agree that Cumnock were shocking and i really can’t see Burns lasting much longer as their manager 

What about the Hurlford player that went down, as if he'd been shot, got the physio on wasting minutes then once the game re-starts, turns to the stand and flashes a huge smile in the direction of the Talbot fans, with the linesman looking straight at  him.We as fans want to watch a game actually being played, not somebody holding a ball above their head for a minute to take a throw in, or a keeper walking from 6 yard line like his laces have been tied together, to take a goal kick.Taz going down as if his legs been broken, yelling in pain then jumps back up like a spring chicken when Hurlford look to have a quick break.They took every oppertunity to waste a game of football, and to be fair i did think Gee was lucky not to see red card for raised elbow.

What about the Hurlford player that went down, as if he'd been shot, got the physio on wasting minutes then once the game re-starts, turns to the stand and flashes a huge smile in the direction of the Talbot fans, with the linesman looking straight at  him.We as fans want to watch a game actually being played, not somebody holding a ball above their head for a minute to take a throw in, or a keeper walking from 6 yard line like his laces have been tied together, to take a goal kick.Taz going down as if his legs been broken, yelling in pain then jumps back up like a spring chicken when Hurlford look to have a quick break.They took every oppertunity to waste a game of football, and to be fair i did think Gee was lucky not to see red card for raised elbow.

I only remember the physio being on once yesterday and that was for Wilson’s elbow on McKillen as you’ve even admitted was a sending off.

Guest Nocknosh1988
5 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Well Mr Blobby,you think the Meadow are mediocre,if your team was missing 8 players i think you would be struggling as well,agree that Cumnock were shocking and i really can’t see Burns lasting much longer as their manager 

Away and gees peace he will b here for years to come . Squad age brought down it’s a long term project 

Hopefully hes there for the long term.
Hes doing a great job . Squad age brought down and now a squad full of absolute shite..

Away and gees peace he will b here for years to come . Squad age brought down it’s a long term project 

20 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Aye. If it wasn’t for those pesky referees making Cumnock lose most weeks, eh?  Is that still your excuse?  Or have you conveniently forgotten that gem?