Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

31 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

No lyle and no mcpherson in defence today, but I thought we done well in 2nd half when Samson came on , unlucky not to win it, alot of anti football tactics from Hurlford that wasted the game a bit unfortunately.

McPherson big loss I hope fit for next week. Big step up for the 2 young boys today but they were out their depth at the back. No idea why Tucker doesn’t play Samson from the start either more often than off the bench. 

Cant see any mention of 3 deliberate elbows?
On another point can I ask how you can watch that every week.
The killing of the game at every opportunity,players throwing themselves down at the slightest contact and the constant yelling for fouls and wanting players booked and sent off.
Even when Talbot equalised it never changed anything.
Or do you only play like that against Talbot?

Graham Wilson. 3 deliberate elbows in the first half all of which were sending offs. If you don’t believe me check the Ayrshire Junior Football Twitter page

Agree Dillon Young didn't have a great game but to be fair he wasn't in his usual position.
Thought Aidan Wilson had a decent game.

McPherson big loss I hope fit for next week. Big step up for the 2 young boys today but they were out their depth at the back. No idea why Tucker doesn’t play Samson from the start either more often than off the bench. 

Cant see any mention of 3 deliberate elbows?
On another point can I ask how you can watch that every week.
The killing of the game at every opportunity,players throwing themselves down at the slightest contact and the constant yelling for fouls and wanting players booked and sent off.
Even when Talbot equalised it never changed anything.
Or do you only play like that against Talbot?

So intentionally trying to hurt the opposition is ok? Because that’s what it looked like Wilson was trying today

Tablet already dropped as many points as they did last season. Invincible's ... they are there for the taking this year .
Oh nocknosh u have done it again cumnock lose talbot not tablet drew and u think we are done now wow I would be more worried with ur teams situation rather than how talbot got on cause the way ur team is going you wont like it but there again ur always good for a laugh regardless what the scores are keep up the good work