Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Just because somebody, with no reason as to why they did it, posted that Talbot will take 300 to Kelty does not make it factual. I doubt they've personally spoken to 300 different Bot fans to get to this viewpoint, perhaps they might like to elaborate on how they got to that particular figure?

Just because somebody, with no reason as to why they did it, posted that Talbot will take 300 to Kelty does not make it factual. I doubt they've personally spoken to 300 different Bot fans to get to this viewpoint, perhaps they might like to elaborate on how they got to that particular figure?

Yes

1 hour ago, Forbes55 said:

If all away teams brought 300 to NCP then I'm sure all at Kelty would be delighted 😊

If it wasn,t for it being a september weekend and a friday night live on telly then im sure we would of sold our allocation no problem, we might still do but i doubt it, i think it being all ticket will affect the crowd some neutrals who would of went if it was pay at the gate maybe wont be able to get for a ticket, so far i know of the team bus and 4 supporters buses plus plenty of cars coming up

2 hours ago, geo 1909 said:

If it wasn,t for it being a september weekend and a friday night live on telly then im sure we would of sold our allocation no problem, we might still do but i doubt it, i think it being all ticket will affect the crowd some neutrals who would of went if it was pay at the gate maybe wont be able to get for a ticket, so far i know of the team bus and 4 supporters buses plus plenty of cars coming up

Totally agree. If I could say anything that you could pass on to fellow Talbot fans travelling by car and that's to maybe arrive as early as possible as parking will be difficult around the ground, although many may already be aware of this. I was at Kelty's game on Saturday and it was difficult to park with 1100 there, so it'll be much worse with 2100 turning up.

Following this afternoon's sale there remains 209 adult and 11 concession tickets for sale. As a result the Club have requested a further allocation of concessionary tickets which we hope to have at the beginning of the week. The next sale is tonight in the Social Club from 7.00pm to 9.00 pm followed by tomorrow morning from 11.00a.m to 12.00 noon.

Read more: http://auchinlecktalbotfc.proboards.com/thread/8618/ticket-sales#ixzz5zQhfVK7a