Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Just now, Lokloyal said:

Well done Talbot-incredible consistency and power week in week out.And we just wobble as usual at the back!

I am not a betting man but the Glens do have a good track record up at Pollok.

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

you might score them all or you might score none, but generally you're more likely to score if you make chances which Talbot did and Camelon (at home) didn't, i'm not sure that this is a particularly contentious point.

I agree tactically we were wrong made it all about Talbot instead of playing our own game. On daily record site ur manager talked about our two striker one of which came on last 20 mins instead of starting. 

All ifs and buts. 

I thought Talbot let Camelon play, fans were frustrated the bot were sitting back but handled everything and again we have an off day but get the win without too much of a fuss. I cant complain about that. 

Personally I didnt have a great day or experience. Hurt my ankle on a missing bit of the terracing. Then there were idiots with rangers tops shouting sectarian nonsense, had to suffer a flare, then after the match we couldn't find the hospitality and while doing so, ended up having to lock some local, wacked out on the drugs, out the ground as was harassing my wife.

28 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I thought Talbot let Camelon play, fans were frustrated the bot were sitting back but handled everything and again we have an off day but get the win without too much of a fuss. I cant complain about that. 

Personally I didnt have a great day or experience. Hurt my ankle on a missing bit of the terracing. Then there were idiots with rangers tops shouting sectarian nonsense, had to suffer a flare, then after the match we couldn't find the hospitality and while doing so, ended up having to lock some local, wacked out on the drugs, out the ground as was harassing my wife.

Although you get that everywhere more so further west you go. I'd like to apologise you didn't have a good experience and no need for that. I suspect that was the ejit that asked how much my camelon top was at the of the game as I waited to get out. Never seen him at camelon game before

10 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

No need to apologise, think the stars were aligning for me to have a pish day yesterday lol

Nothing worse usually happens to me at linlithgow. I remember down at kilwinning this idiot looking for a fight but left after ten mins when he wasn't getting one. This is kilwinning your in he kept saying. And lol. Shame when one idiot brings bad light on a club

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Your arse. We were just matching your physicality. You had two players for body checks. As I said first half jordan herron in the first half from left side firing it across the box low and he intercepted and same with sneddon in 2nd half.

If we hadn't been so negative and give you too much respect in the first half and played our proper team it might have been different. You showed no quality till glasgow came on. You were just a big physical team. 

It's a poor excuse too blame the pitch. It isn't a good pitch but you should have seen it 2-3 yrs ago. That game would have been like most of your junior games yesterday off

I know Jamie’s from up your way but come on.. When Glasgow came on he never done a thing. A very good player on his day but the front players starting are playing much better atm. 

No team can justifiably complain after winning 2-0 away from home. We did what we had to do, and it's much like the Junior Cup, when we get to the final we do a job and win it (usually!) If you really want to know what Talbot can do ask any of the Dundonald fans who travelled down to Beechwood what we were like then. We've had some awful cup days, but we're past masters at what we do in getting results. When we have excellent days, like seeing off Cove Rangers last year (home and away) and Ayr United we are the very best at what we do.

I'd love to see us spraying the ball around like Liverpool or Manchester City, but we're Talbot. We're good at that.

8 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

I know Jamie’s from up your way but come on.. When Glasgow came on he never done a thing. A very good player on his day but the front players starting are playing much better atm. 

His movement was better he was in about it. To be honest i know we weren't if we were to play you again and we played proper team and used the right subs wouldn't be scared.

I think if Glasgow played left wing he could have gave liam a hard time.

I honestly felt you lacked energy until he came on. Jamie played for us unfortunately injury against kelty finished his season before the buffs game

5 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Ferguson will leave no stone unturned he will have talbot watched from this sat on. Very professional job he is doing at kelty hearts . 

That's not professionalism, that's basic management. Talbot will have Kelty watched every week as well.

When he took over Kelty they were top of the LL. They finished 18 points behind EK. Ha is a dud manager who is trading on his name

11 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

That's not professionalism, that's basic management. Talbot will have Kelty watched every week as well.

When he took over Kelty they were top of the LL. They finished 18 points behind EK. Ha is a dud manager who is trading on his name

When he took over Kelty had barely played any of the top 4.

The game will be a cracker, let's concentrate on that rather than cheap digs?