Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

How much of a travelling support do you think Talbot will take to Camelon? Get there early as I think there will only be 1 gate. If anyone fancies a pint before the game, the Canal Inn is the place to go. Really looking forward to this one

Edited by razamanaz

2 hours ago, razamanaz said:

How much of a travelling support do you think Talbot will take to Camelon? Get there early as I think there will only be 1 gate. If anyone fancies a pint before the game, the Canal Inn is the place to go. Really looking forward to this one

Their will be a second gate opened. They were going to open a 2nd gate against newton stewart but didnt.

9 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Their will be a second gate opened. They were going to open a 2nd gate against newton stewart but didnt.

When the buffs were up there 3 seasons ago for a replay think we had 5 buses and there was no problem getting in or out of the ground . If I go back to the nineties then it was 14 buses for that game .

36 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

When the buffs were up there 3 seasons ago for a replay think we had 5 buses and there was no problem getting in or out of the ground . If I go back to the nineties then it was 14 buses for that game .

Yeh the kilwinning game they opened the third gate behind the goals

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:
Calvin Kemps been placed on the transfer list. 

Decent player

He's a quality player skill wise, no doubt about that and has scored some wonderful goals for us, but he does struggle to follow instructions.

Too many new players coming in now as well , tucker is a task master
That's the problem with a successful team once ur in the team it's hard to knock someone out of it so I suppose he thinks I need football week in week out but willing to give up all the glory to play football which in a way is well done lad and good luck

That's the problem with a successful team once ur in the team it's hard to knock someone out of it so I suppose he thinks I need football week in week out but willing to give up all the glory to play football which in a way is well done lad and good luck
Yes I honestly think he would have got games but not necessarily started in the big games