Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Cumnock seething makes my day lol, can yous no concentrate on the fitba instead of bickering wae this pish

Were not seething, it’s more embarrassing for yous lot that the mighty talbot would rather sign a young prospect on an amateur form than pay the boy a wage and pay a fee for him.

3 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Were not seething, it’s more embarrassing for yous lot that the mighty talbot would rather sign a young prospect on an amateur form than pay the boy a wage and pay a fee for him.

The lad seems to be really enjoying his fitba despite all that you’re saying. He has medals from last year and is playing really well. 

We all know it must be murder being a Cumnock fan but you’re not helping with this mince.

Yous are the ones going on about it all the time so it's only yous that's embarrassing yersels. Get over it and move on, Samson certainly has.

The boy is well into his second season and he is still hankering on about it.
You might want to concentrate instead on getting your own team back to a mid table finish this season

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

The lad seems to be really enjoying his fitba despite all that you’re saying. He has medals from last year and is playing really well. 

We all know it must be murder being a Cumnock fan but you’re not helping with this mince.

The point is that it's not "mince", I don't agree with what he posts on this forum but what he has said above is factually correct.

8 hours ago, CC1987 said:

The point is that it's not "mince", I don't agree with what he posts on this forum but what he has said above is factually correct.

And the follow up fact is that it's old news (whatever happened). The boy is happy where he is. To keep going on about it just makes you guys look daft

12 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

And the follow up fact is that it's old news (whatever happened). The boy is happy where he is. To keep going on about it just makes you guys look 

You lot make out you are such a professionally run classy club.  You made more money than any Junior club can dream of last season but you can't pay what's due to a supposed "inferior" rival and the boy is supposedly playing for free, aye right!!!

Hope he goes Senior, maybe then we will get what we are due!  Have a nice day!

10 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

You lot make out you are such a professionally run classy club.  You made more money than any Junior club can dream of last season but you can't pay what's due to a supposed "inferior" rival and the boy is supposedly playing for free, aye right!!!

A cup of tea and a biscuit to calm you down 

[emoji41]CmTwYcoW8AAbyu7.jpeg

1 hour ago, CC1987 said:

Yous will only get a fee this current season if he goes senior, if he goes next season yous won’t get a penny. Time to move on

3 minutes ago, GG said:

£135 a week minimum at Ta£bot straight from an ex players mouth showed me the text he got with amount on it plus bonuses for getting to cup finals and Winning league
and big bonus the further they get in big Scottish cup emoji6.png

Haha back fishing I see. Be lucky if there are even 3 players on that amount at talbot . 

£135 a week minimum at Ta£bot straight from an ex players mouth showed me the text he got with amount on it plus bonuses for getting to cup finals and Winning league
and big bonus the further they get in big Scottish cup [emoji6]
I heard from a current cumnock player that Burns is on borrowed time.

Any truth?

2 hours ago, GG said:

and big bonus the further they get in big Scottish cup emoji6.png

Awe feck we,ve been rumbled