Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Do u think Cumnock would renew a players contract knowing he would be out of action for 6 month and need physio

Shows you how much you know. Samson was offered a contract and never signed it hence the reason Cumnock would have been due a development fee if he had signed a junior form instead of an amateur 1. Cumnock have done the right thing with Jamie conn they’ve signed him on a junior contract and will have to pay a development fee to lugar once it goes to tribunal.

Shows you how much you know. Samson was offered a contract and never signed it hence the reason Cumnock would have been due a development fee if he had signed a junior form instead of an amateur 1. Cumnock have done the right thing with Jamie conn they’ve signed him on a junior contract and will have to pay a development fee to lugar once it goes to tribunal.
So on reading that Talbot don't owe Cumnock anything?

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:
19 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

No they don’t. I never said they did, they choose to sign Samson on an amateur form which means he will not be picking up a wage at talbot.

OK but there is folk on here saying Talbot owe money to Cumnock which is untrue

Very much untrue, slanderous even.

?? So if as said Cumnock will do the right thing and pay upon a tribunal ruling why did you initially offer “wallies” based upon a shared gate ??

On 17/08/2019 at 21:06, murphy1970 said:

Really enjoyed that win today.

Dundonald were a decent outfit and played some good stuff but a bitlike Largs in last year's final, they lacked it in the final third.

The two crucial points in the game for me were the sitter Callum Smith passed up to makeit 2-1 and Talbot's well worked 3rd. Second it went to 3-0 it was as good as game over 

I actually thought the final third was the best area for them yesterday. Aside from the daft miss the No 9 was a handful, as was the speedy No 7. The defence handled them well though.

?? So if as said Cumnock will do the right thing and pay upon a tribunal ruling why did you initially offer “wallies” based upon a shared gate ??

What pish are you spouting?? Show me the proof about this shared gate offer you speak off because it’s the 1st I’ve heard of it

On 16/08/2019 at 13:30, Barney Killoch said:

Sorry if this has already been clarified elsewhere but ...... was the boy Samson on an amateur form at Cumnock ?

Nope, I believe Cumnock still hold his professional registration.

Edited by CC1987