Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

4 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Yous will be able to pay us the Samson fee now yous are in the next round ! or maybe ask the council again for money 

Do you think yous deserve anything for him he only scored 2 today again

Dont think Cumnock are in any position to talk about anybody getting money from the Council!

Yous will be able to pay us the Samson fee now yous are in the next round ! or maybe ask the council again for money 

Pot and Kettle comes to mind my rangers supporting friend[emoji1787][emoji1787]

The irony in your post you absolute nugget.

What you on about? The teams I’ve supported I’ve supported all my life so you’ve either got the wrong person or your just a brainless twat,u decide?

Guest Nocknosh1988
1 hour ago, geo 1909 said:

Do you think yous deserve anything for him he only scored 2 today again

Yous should be paying the thousands stated in the development fee. So if he goes senior Cumnock don’t get anything ? Yous get free money from council for nothing !

56 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Fantastic result form the champions today against a decent side. Well done to all.

The midweek rest worked!

They were the best east side I’ve seen for a while. Our front 3 in Wilson Samson Glasgow were frightening today. Gareth Armstrong gets better every game he plays tucker sure knows where to find them. 

6 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Yous should be paying the thousands stated in the development fee. So if he goes senior Cumnock don’t get anything ? Yous get free money from council for nothing !

Your taking this really sore, dont let it eat you up inside try some councilling, hope thats the right spelling, by the way hes some player

Geo you really shouldn't keep harping on about how good Samson is, you ken fine well it's only gonna inflame nocknosh's passions. Like yourself I thought he did very little other than score two absolutely brilliant goals. If he does the same next weekend am going to be having a go at him because it's about time he started scoring a hat trick or two, to repay the transfer fee. Oops, sorry, didn't mean that.....

Edited by TFW

Really enjoyed that win today.

Dundonald were a decent outfit and played some good stuff but a bitlike Largs in last year's final, they lacked it in the final third.

The two crucial points in the game for me were the sitter Callum Smith passed up to makeit 2-1 and Talbot's well worked 3rd. Second it went to 3-0 it was as good as game over