Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Very much so but nothing that most players or staff wouldn't experience in any move. Difficulty I had was folk thought I wis some life long supporter of Hurlford when it was by chance I ended up there, I also didnt fit in to the ethos. 
Well your scenario is completely different to his. He was born n bred in Cumnock and was playing regularly for his hometown team. But he chose to sell his dignity to them of all people. Then to top it all off they didnt even have the deceny to pay their way for the rodent. So yeah his old pals have plenty of justification for disowning him.

Sounds like a bit of pain, but people have to do what's right for them. At the end of the day must not have been for him and something he really wanted to do. If cumnock had the chance to get a Talbot player under whatever the circumstances I doubt they'd be banging on the beechwood doors demanding to hand over cash.. who knows what's happened and what's went before? all in its probably time to move on 

32 minutes ago, joker1982 said:
54 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
Very much so but nothing that most players or staff wouldn't experience in any move. Difficulty I had was folk thought I wis some life long supporter of Hurlford when it was by chance I ended up there, I also didnt fit in to the ethos. 

Well your scenario is completely different to his. He was born n bred in Cumnock and was playing regularly for his hometown team. But he chose to sell his dignity to them of all people. Then to top it all off they didnt even have the deceny to pay their way for the rodent. So yeah his old pals have plenty of justification for disowning him.

What about the boy Mc murdo who plays for yous, he has stayed in Auchinleck most of if not all his life, he can walk about the Auchinleck freely without any hassle, is it just that you lot are still living in the dark ages, 

Why should teams like glens Cumnock hurlford annbank etc in east Ayrshire not receive £1000 from east Ayrshire council . they give money to the richest team in the league . Something not right !

Annbank is in south Ayrshire you cock womble

What about the boy Mc murdo who plays for yous, he has stayed in Auchinleck most of if not all his life, he can walk about the Auchinleck freely without any hassle, is it just that you lot are still living in the dark ages, 
Who said he cant walk about freely like? He still goes to the gym in Cumnock so he clearly can walk about freely.

The fact is if a Talbot first team player, born n raised in Auchinleck, then chose to sign for Cumnock, you lot would have plenty to say about it, so dont be fickle.

In the 70's Cumnock had a smattering of Auchinleck lads who simply wanted to play for a better side, thats understandable. Keir Samson is a talent who is playing with a club who can further his career because if he stayed at Cumnock he would have stagnated due to being part of a worse than mediocre football club. You trampolines have to understand that your a non entity that no one fears. The pumping by Kilbirnie will be one of many this season, concentrate on what's going on in your own backyard because here lays the real problem.

1 hour ago, joker1982 said:
1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

A grown man (I assume) calling a player who plays for another team a rodent. FFS

A non entity that no one fears, yet you steal one of our players and claim he is an amateur to avoid paying for his "talent". Imagine wanting....needing....one of OUR players that badly but not having the balls or decency to back it up financially. A classless act but not a surprise.

32 minutes ago, joker1982 said:

Who said he cant walk about freely like? He still goes to the gym in Cumnock so he clearly can walk about freely.

The fact is if a Talbot first team player, born n raised in Auchinleck, then chose to sign for Cumnock, you lot would have plenty to say about it, so dont be fickle.

At the end of the day the kid has went on to better himself. No surprise he is getting attention from senior clubs the way he is playing . 

5 minutes ago, joker1982 said:

A non entity that no one fears, yet you steal one of our players and claim he is an amateur to avoid paying for his "talent". Imagine wanting....needing....one of OUR players that badly but not having the balls or deceny to back it up financially. A classless act but not a surprise.

Senior sides are looking at the boy at this moment. Do you honestly think that he would shine in the pile of shite that you support. As for taking your players of course we will come along and free any boy that has the talent that we need to progress. Unfortunately for you Cumnock to us are nothing more than a feeder club, and although it gets a bit heated on here I think every Talbot supporter would like to thank Cumnock for Samson and Graham Wilson. Keep up the good work, and remember to alert us if you unearth another bit of talent.

Nocknosh welcome back with 1 of ur most stupidest comments again we have missed u take it u just got over cumnock getting hammered

Why has talbot been given money from council ? Not fair on other teams in east Ayrshire so they can get floodlights !!!

Cumnock have a cheek going on about Samson, said club took the lad Conn from Lugar and if the rumours are true what they offered was nothing short of embarrassing for a so called Premier club and again if the rumours are true still haven’t settled.

I suggest you get your facts right instead of believing all those rumours. Unlike Talbot, Cumnock will pay their way, dont worry about that. The fact is Talbot offered zilch for Samson, resorted to underhand tactics instead. Then you's have the cheek to accept money out of the public purse to help fund your floodlights. Teams in far greater need of financial support from the council but the lights at Beechwood must come first ehh

12 minutes ago, joker1982 said:

I suggest you get your facts right instead of believing all those rumours. Unlike Talbot, Cumnock will pay their way, dont worry about that. The fact is Talbot offered zilch for Samson, resorted to underhand tactics instead. Then you's have the cheek to accept money out of the public purse to help fund your floodlights. Teams in far greater need of financial support from the council but the lights at Beechwood must come first ehh

The council actually offered to buy us Duraglit to clean our trophies, but decided it would be cheaper to give us a grand instead.

Edited by Blackie Gold

58 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

So does that justify signing him on an amateur form so he or Cumnock don’t receive a penny?

Tell me what would you have done with the money, because your lot have spunked a fortune just to hang onto out coat tails.

I'm a dyed in the wool Talbot supporter but this cash from East Ayrshire Council isn't sitting right with me.

I can understand the sentiment of it because of the success the players and club have brought to the area but in these days of hardship I struggle to comprehend why we should be given this cash.

But this is a council that has given zero f***s to the elderly, services reduced, neglected basic things like cleaning rubbish from streets in order to save a few tuppence.

We have to remember that most of us are linked together from mining stock and families. So in times of hardship cash should be diverted to the most needed.

Talbot are a great club and I love them dearly but this is one thing I disagree with.

The money wasn't given to Talbot it was given to the Building Committee. It probably will go back to the council to pay building warrents and planning applications. It was a nice gesture which I think the EAC give to every club in the district that wins the cup.