Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Why has talbot been given money from council ? Not fair on other teams in east Ayrshire so they can get floodlights !!!
Better get the popcorn ready. This'll be good to watch.
Nocknosh, whose team play in a council funded community facility, has a go at Talbot getting council money.
Release the hounds!!!!!!!!

Guest Nocknosh1988
7 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

Nocknosh, whose team play in a council funded community facility, has a go at Talbot getting council money.
Release the hounds!!!!!!!!

Why should teams like glens Cumnock hurlford annbank etc in east Ayrshire not receive £1000 from east Ayrshire council . they give money to the richest team in the league . Something not right !

6 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Why should teams like glens Cumnock hurlford annbank etc in east Ayrshire not receive £1000 from east Ayrshire council . they give money to the richest team in the league . Something not right !

you should get yourself down to your councillors next surgery Wolfie Smith style.

7 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

It's a £1000 from the community fund to the floodlight fund. Some might argue that's a small token sum for the amount Talbot bring to the surrounding areas, others in hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of community stadia might argue that's too much/waste of money.

I think it's a good thing to recognise winning teams like the council have done previously for the glens and Hurlford.

Annbank in East Ayrshire!!! Think we will leave the rest of the discussion there!

12 hours ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Who came up with the shortfall of upwards of 10k to do the floodlights at toonheed? come back to me with the answer to that one nosher

18 minutes ago, CC1987 said:

That's good that Talbot are getting extra cash, maybe they can stump up the cash for Samson now so the poor boy doesn't need to play for free as an amateur???

The only team getting cash will b talbot when he goes upstairs. Yous surely can’t be that short of cash considering all the sponsors yous have now ?? 

Guest Nocknosh1988
3 hours ago, CC1987 said:

That's good that Talbot are getting extra cash, maybe they can stump up the cash for Samson now so the poor boy doesn't need to play for free as an amateur???

He must be regretting it now . The amount of people who have turned against him a Cumnock boy sleeping with the enemy for what a few medals ..

Guest Nocknosh1988
5 hours ago, geo 1909 said:

Who came up with the shortfall of upwards of 10k to do the floodlights at toonheed? come back to me with the answer to that one nosher

Not council pal. 

40 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

He must be regretting it now . The amount of people who have turned against him a Cumnock boy sleeping with the enemy for what a few medals ..

Never seen a player smile as much, in fact sat at the front of the bus holding the scottish cup. Think he's just fine, plus you wouldn't want the type of pals that turn on you for going in a different direction 

29 minutes ago, superpollok said:

A voice of experience??

Very much so but nothing that most players or staff wouldn't experience in any move. Difficulty I had was folk thought I wis some life long supporter of Hurlford when it was by chance I ended up there, I also didnt fit in to the ethos.