Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

14 minutes ago, Bawrash1 said:

Looks like nocknosh’s fishing trip has been a success yet again emoji476.png

No really hes just getting rideculed,  some of his stuff is quite funny i like reading it

What I was told there isn’t any cash to spend . Looks like it’s true with the signings 
We don't need to spend big money on players , we just won a treble with that squad. Aye a few have left that weren't getting a start every week but have signed a few as well. [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]

Guest Nocknosh1988
3 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

We don't need to spend big money on players , we just won a treble with that squad. Aye a few have left that weren't getting a start every week but have signed a few as well. emoji471.pngemoji471.pngemoji471.png

I was actually being serious I had heard the budget has been cut massively for players . 

Nocknosh, we've resigned some of the best players to play junior, we've signed imo one of the best strikers from a premier division rival and two excellent prospects who despite their ages have a lot of experience at the higher levels of junior football. We've got space for more, are massively expanding our social club, expecting some of the best designed shirts we've had, overhauled our GRASS pitch and started the floodlights, new equipment never mind the rainy day fund, all without having to hand over our ground to the council or cut Tuckers budget. 

So yeah, your probably hearing wrong pal 🤣

Nocknosh, we've resigned some of the best players to play junior, we've signed imo one of the best strikers from a premier division rival and two excellent prospects who despite their ages have a lot of experience at the higher levels of junior football. We've got space for more, are massively expanding our social club, expecting some of the best designed shirts we've had, overhauled our GRASS pitch and started the floodlights, new equipment never mind the rainy day fund, all without having to hand over our ground to the council or cut Tuckers budget. 
So yeah, your probably hearing wrong pal 🤣

Wish we'd handed ground over years ago as it's now an absolutely fantastic community facility.