Walking down the Beechwood Road

Blackie Gold

Will be good for the Dervil fans to get a visit from the Benchmark's. Should be a busy night for you trying to compete with the midges to see who's the most irritating. What's the chippy like, some of us will be going straight from work.

Just looking at the fixtures there. By way of illustration of how competitive this season will be for Talbot, the first six matches are Glenafton, Darvel, Hurlford, Glenafton, KIlwinning and Beith.
Some start!
Fixtures a bit skewed because the sectional league cup group is so competitive.

13 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:
4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Just looking at the fixtures there. By way of illustration of how competitive this season will be for Talbot, the first six matches are Glenafton, Darvel, Hurlford, Glenafton, KIlwinning and Beith.
Some start!

I would say without being clever the winners will come out the group and instead of any one of 3 teams qualifying it’s any one of 4 now 

8 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
13 hours ago, jimbaxters said:
Some start!

Although I agree with you, my point still stands. Or are you saying it's going to be easy for Talbot?

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Will be good for the Dervil fans to get a visit from the Benchmark's. Should be a busy night for you trying to compete with the midges to see who's the most irritating. What's the chippy like, some of us will be going straight from work.

Chippie at top of the brae fine but I would just buy chips and get a Kilmarnock pie when u enter the ground mate 

Looking forward to talbot coming to neilston on sat for the hugh Blair trophy Dnt often get chance  to play against them the last being 5 years ago in the evening times cup 

also gd to see both clubs youth academy taking part in various games throughout the morning and early afternoon 

9 hours ago, combineharvester said:

Looking forward to talbot coming to neilston on sat for the hugh Blair trophy Dnt often get chance  to play against them the last being 5 years ago in the evening times cup 

also gd to see both clubs youth academy taking part in various games throughout the morning and early afternoon 

Should be a good day out as I always enjoyed a visit to the Brig.

So far Talbot have signed Bryan Boylan, Corey Pearson and Kieran Healy. On their way are Ross Harvey (returned to Oz), Sean McIlroy (Beith) and David Waite (?).  I don't think it will be long before David finds a team as I thought he was a decent player when given the chance. Some decent friendly matches coming up, and probably the best Talbot strip I have seen, canny wait to see the away top.
The away top would be great if it were the same top but blue instead of gold. Just a thought.

On 05/07/2019 at 11:52, Talbot supporter said:
On 04/07/2019 at 17:27, Lokloyal said:
Auchinleck are the scalp everyone wants-but it’s a very hard scalp to take on any occasion!We all need to up our game and consistency to match theirs.

That 2nd half at Pollok in the junior cup was great like , brilliant crowd that day as well.

Yes brilliant atmosphere and crowd that day but us Lok fans preferred the first half lol-we were well on top and should have opened up a lead but just couldn’t put the ball away-which you have to do when presented with chances against Auchinleck.

Hearing today tucker isn’t getting a big budget to spend this correct ??
Nocknosh we dont need a big budget we still win silverware cause we get players that want to play for the shirt not for the money unlike a few teams we all know

Guest Nocknosh1988
On 10/07/2019 at 14:55, geo 1909 said:

Yes this is correct pmsl🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What I was told there isn’t any cash to spend . Looks like it’s true with the signings