How Often Do You Change Your Bed Sheets?

How Often Do You Change Your Bed Sheets  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fortnightly (At best).

This does remind of a fairly shameful episode a few years back (I might have posted it in the NSFW forum) where me and my g/f at the time went out, got pretty pished and shagged whilst she had the sharks sniffing. The bedsheets looked like a fucking crime scene when we woke up in the morning. She fucked off home at some point on the Sunday and I was far too hungover to contemplate changing the bed so just slept in it again. Pretty disgusting tbh. 

12 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Fortnightly (At best).

This does remind of a fairly shameful episode a few years back (I might have posted it in the NSFW forum) where me and my g/f at the time went out, got pretty pished and shagged whilst she had the sharks sniffing. The bedsheets looked like a fucking crime scene when we woke up in the morning. She fucked off home at some point on the Sunday and I was far too hungover to contemplate changing the bed so just slept in it again. Pretty disgusting tbh. 

nervous south park GIF

After a long period overcoming the UKs classist indoctrination, I finally shook of those shackles and now have a nice Filipina come in once a week to do such things for me.

20 hours ago, Dele said:

Fortnightly. 

Last lassie I was with was everyday. Occasionally once every two days. Very occasionally. 

She also needed two sink fulls of water to wash one day's dishes. I shit you not. 

Usually when I'm in a hotel for 2 or more nights by myself, I'll try and do the cleaners a favour and ask them not to bother changing the sheets as: (a) there's no bloody need; (b) I actually prefer them the second night around for whatever reason that may be.

Usually they look at me like I'm f***ing mental or say that they have to change it or they'll get in trouble.  The latter really cheeses me off seeing as the same hotel will undoubtedly have one of those "save the planet, do you really need to wash your towels?" signs hanging up somewhere in the bathroom, yet they insist on washing every giant sheet every day of the year.

Edited by Hedgecutter

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Usually when I'm in a hotel for 2 or more nights by myself, I'll try and do the cleaners...I actually prefer them the second night around for whatever reason that may be.

giphy.gif