How Often Do You Change Your Bed Sheets?

How Often Do You Change Your Bed Sheets  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 04/07/2019 at 23:51, Dele said:

Last lassie I was with was everyday. Occasionally once every two days. Very occasionally. 

She also needed two sink fulls of water to wash one day's dishes. I shit you not. 

This lassie is solely responsible for the hole in the Ozone layer. How can anyone have the time to wash their bed sheets every day. What a fucking hassle for nothing.

1 minute ago, The Moonster said:

This lassie is solely responsible for the hole in the Ozone layer. How can anyone have the time to wash their bed sheets every day. What a fucking hassle for nothing.

It's probably more a reflection of @Dele 's personal hygiene than anything wrong with the unfortunate lady in question. She probably had to burn them. 

46 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's probably more a reflection of @Dele 's personal hygiene than anything wrong with the unfortunate lady in question. She probably had to burn them. 

Oneself only had pyjama parties at hers a couple nights a week. 

It couldn't have been a reflection of my hygiene.. Although I am now sceptical I was the only one staying over during our romance. :(

If it wasn't for females then I don't think I would even bother owning sheets or a hoover. Slept with a bare mattress and duvet plenty times before so don't see what the fuss is. Unfortunately my sex life is very active just now so my place is always clean.

Nah I’m not having that. That’s jakey as f**k.

I just wash my sheets whenever they feel like they need a wash, I don’t have a set day or routine for doing it. It depends as well if you’ve been sleeping alone in the bed or have been getting baws deep. If it’s the latter then really you should be washing the sheets at the next opportunity you get.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Callum Mcdonald said:

Bamboo contains an anti-bacterial agent called Bamboo-kun that gives bamboo bed sheets its natural resistance to germs. Both are soft and hypoallergenic, retaining their resistance to bacteria. While we may be biased, we believe that bamboo sheets will provide the best value in terms of cost and ability to virtually eliminate the risk of bacterial formation throughout the month of the year. Source : https://www.talkaboutsleep.com/best-bamboo-sheets/

I used to help Cardinal Richelieu out and tag him in these posts but all the mods thought they were funny changing their names and now I don't know how to tag them. So their website can drown in A.I bots trying to sell bamboo bed sheets. It's what they deserve. 

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

EEA8EA18-64A9-49DE-B3AF-BC78B0BE26EA.jpeg.f97ed3d14da6f8382028d0758b524111.jpeg

That account started following me on here (a feature I didn’t even know existed) and I thought it was a bit weird but moved on, but now that I know it’s a fucking bot selling bamboo bedsheets, I’m absolutely perplexed.

If his location is Sarajevo I think I know what it might be about...

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I used to help Cardinal Richelieu out and tag him in these posts but all the mods thought they were funny changing their names and now I don't know how to tag them. So their website can drown in A.I bots trying to sell bamboo bed sheets. It's what they deserve. 

It is much appreciated. This is my new cartoon villain persona. You can always report the posts and then someone will pick them up. 

5 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

EEA8EA18-64A9-49DE-B3AF-BC78B0BE26EA.jpeg.f97ed3d14da6f8382028d0758b524111.jpeg

That account started following me on here (a feature I didn’t even know existed) and I thought it was a bit weird but moved on, but now that I know it’s a fucking bot selling bamboo bedsheets, I’m absolutely perplexed.

He obviously only followed la creme da le creme. 

image.png.7e714ca53efddc358ab349c7d4d07118.png

Incidentally, on the evolution of these spammers. They really are learning. They used to just register, post their spam, then f**k off. Then they learned to make a few innocuous posts, then come back later and edit them. 

This chap even gave himself a team (Scotland) and a Scottish sounding name. 

Of course, where it all falls down is when he starts posting links about bamboo bedsheets. 

Incidentally, Tesco used to sell bamboo bogroll and I really liked it. Shame it's discontinued.