All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

I would say that as well, knows the local game well and can attract the players. Be surprised if he hasn’t been in contact with the owners.

Would be foolish of Troon not to speak to him, if I’m correct I think he stays near Troon, so he knows the area well. With his backroom staff having Troon connections this would be a good fit.

On 15/02/2020 at 10:55, Thatsvulgar said:

I've spoken with Spank and he is still happy with me to post some of his drawings. 

In his own words "Managers come and go but art will always remain".

Just to let you know, he has also written a bit of poetry about his time at Girvan

Are the art and poetry linked? For example, did the iconic John Redmond sketch have a stanza or two to accompany it? 

I, for one, am excited at that prospect.

34 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Are the art and poetry linked? For example, did the iconic John Redmond sketch have a stanza or two to accompany it? 

I, for one, am excited at that prospect.

I know Spank has previously written a short piece of poetry about John as well as an erotic novel. 

Watch this space!

Would be foolish of Troon not to speak to him, if I’m correct I think he stays near Troon, so he knows the area well. With his backroom staff having Troon connections this would be a good fit.

Na no way. Spanks troon manager. Yi must be at it. Boatum league fir him.

Just catching up with the Girvan news. Glad that Patterson is away. Any game I was at he just stood looking clueless with his hands in his pockets. Certainly not a manager that gees his team up when they’re on the pitch. Hopefully the return of Peter will bring some good times back to Hamilton Park. I’ll try and get down before the end of the season as it’s a good, friendly club 

Edited by Thereisalight..