All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

• 2 weeks later...

Peter Leonard is one of the best junior managers about. That is facts. Ask any player that's played for him. Gets the best out ye and knows how to win. If players dont buy into then it doesnt work which I think is what happened at whitletts. Given time with any team peter could do wonders. Hardly spends money and knows what he needs 

Peter Leonard is one of the best junior managers about. That is facts. Ask any player that's played for him. Gets the best out ye and knows how to win. If players dont buy into then it doesnt work which I think is what happened at whitletts. Given time with any team peter could do wonders. Hardly spends money and knows what he needs 

Peter did a fantastic job here 1st around, players seem to be responding to him again. Not sure what happened at whitletts, could be like you said, players not buying into it.

Hardly spent money. He upped boys wages at Girvan. One of best managers in juniors no way.

• 4 months later...

Expected to see a lot more new signings from Peter this season but there’s not that many.
Good to see that this time around he has kept the local lads, last time he took over I think he got rid of all of them at the end of the season.