All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

Just thing up with the Girvan news. Glad that Patterson is away. Any game I was at he just stood looking clueless with his hands in his pockets. Certainly not a manager that gees his team up when they’re on the pitch. Hopefully the return of Peter will bring some good times back to Hamilton Park. I’ll try and get down before the end of the season as it’s a good, friendly club 

IMG_8458.jpg

Just catching up with the Girvan news. Glad that Patterson is away. Any game I was at he just stood looking clueless with his hands in his pockets. Certainly not a manager that gees his team up when they’re on the pitch. Hopefully the return of Peter will bring some good times back to Hamilton Park. I’ll try and get down before the end of the season as it’s a good, friendly club 

Why would peter being back, bring back the good times, his record over last few seasons is terrible. I’d say that lan has a better record of late.

Did you hear about the flood at the circus? Lots of people drowned and there were two clowns that survived and two nuns still in the audience. The two clowns ran over to the two nuns, and each one put a nun on his shoulder. Then they waded out of the big top, up to their waists in the rapid, turbulent water. As they were reaching dry land, one clown said to the other, “if you ask me, this is virgin on the ridiculous!”

8 hours ago, WestSound said:

Why would peter being back, bring back the good times, his record over last few seasons is terrible. I’d say that lan has a better record of late.

Peter did incredible things with Girvan. Yes it may not have worked out for him at Cumnock and Whitletts, but I think he’ll get more out of the Girvan squad than the previous manager did

6 hours ago, cocopaterson said:

Did you hear about the flood at the circus? Lots of people drowned and there were two clowns that survived and two nuns still in the audience. The two clowns ran over to the two nuns, and each one put a nun on his shoulder. Then they waded out of the big top, up to their waists in the rapid, turbulent water. As they were reaching dry land, one clown said to the other, “if you ask me, this is virgin on the ridiculous!”

I'm glad that there is still a wee space found on this interweb world for a genuine fruitcake.

I doff my imaginary Harris tweed cap in your direction.

I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again,....you are a nutcase, sir, and we salute you for it.

You take care out there. 😎

A Traffic police pulls over a circus clown for speeding

The policeman asks the clown "Why were you driving so fast?" The clown says "I'm headed to Troon for a circus show and I don't want to be late." The policeman asks the clown "What do you do in the show?" "I'm a juggler" says the clown.

"Alright" says the policeman , "If you juggle for me here, I won't give you a ticket." The clown says "I don't have my equipment, it got sent ahead of me."

The policeman says excitedly "I've got some flares in the back of my car."

As the clown begins juggling the flares on the side of the road, a good-old boy, drunk as hell,pulls in behind the policeman to witness the spectacle. After watching for a few minutes, the man then climbs into the back seat of the police car. The policeman, having never seen a man arrest himself before, walks over to the man and asks "What are you doin, son?"

The man says "You may as well take me to jail now, 'cause I ain't gonna pass that test."

11 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Peter did incredible things with Girvan. Yes it may not have worked out for him at Cumnock and Whitletts, but I think he’ll get more out of the Girvan squad than the previous manager did

Like i said, he's done nothing in years, Ian has a promotion in that time.

5 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

With Ayr being away on Saturday I was going to come down to the cup game. I’m going to guess there’s no chance of the game going ahead with the predicated heavy rain every day this week 😞

The SJFA fixtures website is showing it as having been moved to Cambusdoon 3G.

No Annbank fixture this week to beat you to that venue, which they have been using whilst New Pebble Park is soggy.