All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

Injuries take time and every one is it’s own separate issue. Soon people will start feeding back into the squad and the tide will turn. Mark my words, the new manager will get it right.

Ffs, you were saying to back the manager we have just yesterday.

If they dont go for Peter theyre gonna have to stick with the current staff. It is early doors, let them set their stall out and at the end of the day maybe just stick with them and give them a chance to build and progress and a promotion push.

Not a Girvan fan but I think that the club need to stick with the current manager, there going through an unprecedented state of affairs with injuries and when you look back through the results they have beaten some teams in the league convincingly, 1 of whom is in the top three. Can’t help but feel that when they have access to their players things are going to be on the up for the club.

Not a Girvan fan but I think that the club need to stick with the current manager, there going through an unprecedented state of affairs with injuries and when you look back through the results they have beaten some teams in the league convincingly, 1 of whom is in the top three. Can’t help but feel that when they have access to their players things are going to be on the up for the club.

Yi kink si spanks aye

This is the weekend where the new gaffer gets it going. He knows his stuff and has proven it time and time again. All systems go now for the Seagulls and a promotion charge. Do it

Haw man, new gaffa hees been it the club or a year, wis telt big Peter is talkin tae Girvan aboot gon bac.

LochDoon, I wonder, do the persons in charge go and plead for the return of a man who won them 2 promotions or stick with a man thats close to 2 relegations. Million dollar question for the Seagulls owner.

1 minute you’re praising Ian, the next your asking if he should be sack.

2 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Just playing devils advocate. Beat today im afraid and it probably has to be tata, had enough time to build a team and when you look at it the club has went backwards big time. Might all change today, but very much doubt it.

Nonsense. I’ve made comments myself about Spank before but this is drivel. Yeah he’s built a squad & on paper would look a good one but who’s he actually had to choose from this season due to injuries? Have you even seen the number of fit players available? Probably best actually looking at the situation before commenting.