All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, XXX said:

Well Girvan, yous fucked it up last week so let’s have a better showing today.

As a team talk that would be up there with one given not too long ago in a Lanarkshire Ammy dressing room: 'Right boys,this mob's every bit as bad as yous,so let's get oot there and get a result!'  :1eye

I think anybody in Ayrshire involved in football at any level has heard of the injury problems the club has. I’m just amazed that you manage to get a team out each week. Never heard of anything like it if it’s as bad as I’m hearing.

I think anybody in Ayrshire involved in football at any level has heard of the injury problems the club has. I’m just amazed that you manage to get a team out each week. Never heard of anything like it if it’s as bad as I’m hearing.

Even without the injuries we wouldn’t be winning these games.

On 06/10/2019 at 17:13, BenBo said:

I assume those injuries stopped those players sitting on a bus for a couple of hours on Saturday ?  In my day you turned up available or not. Particularly for a Scottish tie.

36 minutes ago, superbigal said:

I assume those injuries stopped those players sitting on a bus for a couple of hours on Saturday ?  In my day you turned up available or not. Particularly for a Scottish tie.

You are a lying c**t though.

Edited by Jason King

Why would we not win these games with a full strength team?

Because we aren’t good enough. We have been going backwards for the past 2 years.
Maybe 1 or 2 of the current players would have started regular a couple of seasons ago.