All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

3 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Possibly, but see when people dream, dreams become reality, when dreams become reality anything can happen!!

Read these lyrics and guess who sang them!!!!

Blinded by the light you shine
The colours fade completely
Blinded by you every time I feel your smile defeat me
I'm colourblind
I just can't deny this feeling

Dylan....No!!!
Lennon...No!!!
McCartney....No!!!!!

It was actually Darius Danesh!!

Darius dared to dream.....maybe we should!!

Hahahaha

Possibly, but see when people dream, dreams become reality, when dreams become reality anything can happen!!
Read these lyrics and guess who sang them!!!!   Blinded by the light you shine The colours fade completely Blinded by you every time I feel your smile defeat me I'm colourblind I just can't deny this feeling   Dylan....No!!! Lennon...No!!! McCartney....No!!!!!   It was actually Darius Danesh!!   Darius dared to dream.....maybe we should!!  

Dreams!!!

Drugs, I think the word is Drugs.

You must be on Drugs.

I wouldn’t compare Spank with Darius....
Spank is miles better.

1 hour ago, XXX said:

Dreams!!!

Drugs, I think the word is Drugs.

You must be on Drugs.

I wouldn’t compare Spank with Darius....
Spank is miles better.

They come from completely different worlds but probably share a lot of the key skills and behaviours that are needed to be successful in life.

8 hours ago, Thatsvulgar said:

They come from completely different worlds but probably share a lot of the key skills and behaviours that are needed to be successful in life.

Obviously, The Arts spring to mind. Both have demonstrated the pen is mightier than the sword. Darius lyricising poetically and Spank immortalising key Junior figures on lined A4

Edited by jimbaxters

Obviously, The Arts spring to mind. Both have demostrated the pen is mightier than the sword. Darius lyricising poetically and Spank immortalising key Junior figures on lined A4

Lined A4 paper... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

On 06/07/2019 at 21:08, Rab the crab said:

Main thing is there's certainly an improvement and I'm sure they're will be more to come in  during the next few weeks

Have you ever seen a player happier to sign for a club? The big smiling muscle man looks some unit!!

Bighappysmileyman.jpg

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

It's been years since I've seen a kipper tie. :thumsup2

It was actually meant to be worn by Stevie when he was getting his picture taken that day but he opted for the club strip instead. Spank never had a tie so decided to wear it. It was only after getting the picture taken that he realised it looked so big. It turns out Stevie has a 35 percent bigger neck and torso than the average man so the club had the tie custom made.

To clarify, the tie looks like a kipper tie because the manager is wearing the new signings custom made tie. The new signings neck torso, and possibly biceps are over a third bigger than the average mans so this is why the tie looks big on the manager.

I hope this clears things up

Cheers

2 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

It was actually meant to be worn by Stevie when he was getting his picture taken that day but he opted for the club strip instead. Spank never had a tie so decided to wear it. It was only after getting the picture taken that he realised it looked so big. It turns out Stevie has a 35 percent bigger neck and torso than the average man so the club had the tie custom made.

To clarify, the tie looks like a kipper tie because the manager is wearing the new signings custom made tie. The new signings neck torso, and possibly biceps are over a third bigger than the average mans so this is why the tie looks big on the manager.

I hope this clears things up

Cheers

You should be on the T.V. 😂