All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

6 minutes ago, XXX said:

What positions do these players play Billy?
I will look out for them today at the match.

Broony  plays CB & is solid

Trout is midfield, has a good pace & an eye for the goals, IMO should have stayed at Bonnyton for another season (Young lad) but can understand the reason for moving 

Broony  plays CB & is solid
Trout is midfield, has a good pace & an eye for the goals, IMO should have stayed at Bonnyton for another season (Young lad) but can understand the reason for moving 

Ok, thanks Billy.
I will look out for them today.
See if they are Darvel class or not. [emoji23][emoji23]

7 minutes ago, XXX said:

Ok, thanks Billy.
I will look out for them today.
See if they are Darvel class or not. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I don’t think the lads would have been iinterested in Darvel anyway as they are are from Daily & EV Chargers were more important to them than Mobile Chargers 🙄😢

Edited by Billy XBoswell

I don’t think the lads would have been iinterested in Darvel anyway as they are are from Daily & EV Chargers were more important to them than Mobile Chargers [emoji849][emoji22]

I look forward to seeing them and I would like to apologise for taking them from Bonnyton [emoji22], but that’s football mate.
I’m sure yous will have some great replacements up there. We struggle for local players but looks like that is changing which is good to see.

2 minutes ago, XXX said:

I look forward to seeing them and I would like to apologise for taking them from Bonnyton emoji22.png, but that’s football mate.
I’m sure yous will have some great replacements up there. We struggle for local players but looks like that is changing which is good to see.

That’s what Bonnyton Thistle is all about .... offering young lads a Player Pathway 👍

That’s what Bonnyton Thistle is all about .... offering young lads a Player Pathway [emoji106]

Both players looked good today Billy, yous have done a good job with them.

Girvan look to have a very young team. [emoji480] [emoji64]

[emoji838][emoji835]️

6 minutes ago, XXX said:

What were your thoughts?

Thought look like they will be solid enough at the back. Midfield and up top look to have a bit more quality so be better to see when they have a few games under their belts. Thought they looked good before the big man had to go off then change up a bit

Thought look like they will be solid enough at the back. Midfield and up top look to have a bit more quality so be better to see when they have a few games under their belts. Thought they looked good before the big man had to go off then change up a bit

The striker is a big unit. They missed him when he went off. No other like him up top.
Midfield was ok, maybe need a bit more fight in there.
Defence will be better with mossie and if joe Maxwell signs.

5 minutes ago, XXX said:

The striker is a big unit. They missed him when he went off. No other like him up top.
Midfield was ok, maybe need a bit more fight in there.
Defence will be better with mossie and if joe Maxwell signs.

Definitely. Thought defence was probably strongest part of the team today to be honest

48 minutes ago, XXX said:

You’re getting ahead of yourself there.

Possibly, but see when people dream, dreams become reality, when dreams become reality anything can happen!!

Read these lyrics and guess who sang them!!!!

Blinded by the light you shine
The colours fade completely
Blinded by you every time I feel your smile defeat me
I'm colourblind
I just can't deny this feeling

Dylan....No!!!
Lennon...No!!!
McCartney....No!!!!!

It was actually Darius Danesh!!

Darius dared to dream.....maybe we should!!

Edited by Thatsvulgar