All things Girvan 19/20

The Roxy

9 hours ago, XXX said:

Who have we signed so far for this season.
Word on the street is 2 from Bonnyton?

Canni take any players fae Bonnyton mate as according to DL the players are not good enough!!!

Do you know who Girvan are taking?

Edited by Billy XBoswell

9 hours ago, XXX said:

Who have we signed so far for this season.
Word on the street is 2 from Bonnyton?

I have just been told who the two Bonnyton players are now

They are both good players and will do a good job for Girvan plus it makes sense as both come from Daily (less travelling) 

But a wee bit disappointed though as Bonnyton have better Dressing Rooms than Girvan ..... Just saying  like 😂

Canni take any players fae Bonnyton mate as according to DL the players are not good enough!!!
Do you know who Girvan are taking?

You know what he’s like mate. If Darvel can’t sign them then they are crap anyway and Darvel don’t want them.
They have a good team this season but no need to be s disrespectful to others and other teams.

I have just been told who the two Bonnyton players are now
They are both good players and will do a good job for Girvan plus it makes sense as both come from Daily (less travelling) 
But a wee bit disappointed though as Bonnyton have better Dressing Rooms than Girvan ..... Just saying  like [emoji23]

The less travelling makes sense, you can understand that one.

Josh Sloan from Whitletts has signed. Cracking signing if he gets himself fit, missed the full season through injury there

Thanks, he was here before.

Patterson you have signed was great for us, I hope he continues his good for with yous. I think he is getting better as he gets older.

Good manager you have too, he also was great for us and when he moved on we couldn’t keep the players he had brought to us. Hopefully you will get the same success he brought us and get into the Premier.

12 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

I'm hoping Spank draws them rather than names them

Hi, I hope you are well?

Spoke to him last night and he's raging about taking stick on here again. He's got a few drawings from last season that he is happy for me to post. 

He took a bit of abuse for his art last season but he's at the stage where he doesn't really care about opinions anymore. He operates in facts. Cold, hard facts.

Done well. He was relegated last season. 

He didn’t get the preseason to get his own players in and he did improve them when he did come in just nowhere near enough.
This season will be different.

19 minutes ago, XXX said:

He didn’t get the preseason to get his own players in and he did improve them when he did come in just nowhere near enough.
This season will be different.

I agree. I thoroughly believe they will bounce back this season. Spank is a firm believer in growth mindset and his players need to start buying into it too.

Do you remember the thing Rodgers done with the Liverpool squad where he had 3 players names inside envelopes? He said said those were the 3 players he believed would let Liverpool down that season! Well, Spank done something similar last season but his envelopes didn't contain the names of players who would let him down, his envelopes contained drawings of 3 players he believed would play for Scotland at 1 point!! Now, if that doesn't boost a players confidence I don't know what will.

Obviously none of those players have got anywhere near the Scotland senior squad yet but i bet they believe in themselves a hell of a lot more than they did before Spank took over. He is a positive guy but it will only get Girvan so far, he needs the squad to buy in to his methods.