Camelon Juniors 2019-20

^^^jealous his club didn't do this as it's probably a lot cheaper than doing a fixed installation.

If you can run something bright enough for a couple of hours off a rechargeable battery this will probably be the way most smaller clubs do it from now on given the way battery technology has advanced in recent years. Then you can trundle it off to a locked storage unit for recharging which should also help from a ned proofing standpoint.

https://www.right-light.co.uk/floodlights/football-floodlights

Edited by LongTimeLurker

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

If that meets licencing requirements its a ruddy farce.

Hope they have permission to shine bright lights in the neighbours windows of an evening.

Why should it not? The only difference is the lights are on wheels it's the same height. Same lux as if they were in the ground? So what's the difference?

5 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Why should it not? The only difference is the lights are on wheels it's the same height. Same lux as if they were in the ground? So what's the difference?

I had taken the complaint as more about how dark some of the pitch looks in the pic.

If it's about being portable, I don't have a problem with that. In fact the non-floodlight clubs can have a whip round for enough them to share and get licensed :thumsup2

11 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I had taken the complaint as more about how dark some of the pitch looks in the pic.

If it's about being portable, I don't have a problem with that. In fact the non-floodlight clubs can have a whip round for enough them to share and get licensed :thumsup2

It's a shadow coz of the stand

4 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

^^^jealous his club didn't do this as it's probably a lot cheaper than doing a fixed installation.

Got a free stadium M96. Better luck next time.

4 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Indeed, massive dark patch in the photo. Alan has explained it but he hasn't explained about whether or not there is permission for this to be in place.

1 hour ago, Jason King said:

Indeed, massive dark patch in the photo. Alan has explained it but he hasn't explained about whether or not there is permission for this to be in place.

I can only imagine if they went to the expense and effort they've got approval.

It's been known about for the better part of a year now. If there were going to noisy neighbours rejecting the idea I'm sure they would have reared their heads long ago.