Camelon Juniors 2019-20

• 4 weeks later...

Better team won on the day. Probably a bit unfair on them to lose by 5 goals but jeanfield certainly took their chances when they came along. Camelon had a man sent off in the second half and after that it became a bit of a formality. Couple of wonder goals by jeanfield and some poor defending by camelon and also some iffy goalkeeping did not help their cause. Going to be a long hard season for camelon I would say.

1 hour ago, mojmeister said:

Better team won on the day. Probably a bit unfair on them to lose by 5 goals but jeanfield certainly took their chances when they came along. Camelon had a man sent off in the second half and after that it became a bit of a formality. Couple of wonder goals by jeanfield and some poor defending by camelon and also some iffy goalkeeping did not help their cause. Going to be a long hard season for camelon I would say.

He's on loan from rangers aswell

Wonder goals[emoji15] side step from 20 -25 yards from right back twice then side foot into goal [emoji33]back four embarrassing & no central midfield. Need to do better I would think [emoji460]️[emoji460]️

I thought that two of the goals in the second half were superb. You're right about the camelon back four. The number 22 I think completely bodied the camelon centre half and as a unit jeanfield seemed to play through and around them with ease. Much improvement required.

It was a nightmare start by sounds of it we collapsed after a penalty then another stupid red card for mouthing. We go again on Tuesday against Blackburn then broxburn next week probably need 6 points or going to be tough

Was it a case of jeanfield being really good or camelon not being at the races Alan? Was surprised at the score to be honest!

Was it a case of jeanfield being really good or camelon not being at the races Alan? Was surprised at the score to be honest!

Camelon were poor and defensively all over the place at times. Jeanfield took their chances and played well particularly when camelon went down to ten men.

2 hours ago, mojmeister said:

Camelon were poor and defensively all over the place at times. Jeanfield took their chances and played well particularly when camelon went down to ten men.

We played Jeanfield umpteen Times last year and they are one of the most skilful sides I’ve seen. Move the ball really well so I’m not surprised they would take advantage of the extra man.

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon juniors take on Ayrshire giants auchinleck Talbot this saturday in William hill scottish  up 2nd preliminary round. Match sponsor match ball sponsor gone and hospitality full already. Should be a good game.

Massive game for the Mariners and a monumental performance will be the order of the day. However miracles happen.....pray for Camelon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed the game against Dunbar yesterday and Camelon were playing some great stuff, but the same as a few games last year. Camelon go 2-0 up and don't finish the opposition off and finish up hanging at the end, even lost some last season. Created plenty of chances but just couldn't get it put to bed. Saying that, the Dunbar keeper must get MotM with some outstanding saves with his feet.

Don't know what planet the referee was on, must have booked about 12 players, mostly for talking back, when there was only about 2 bookable offences. What was it he said: ''Leave it to me'' or ''I'm in charge'' or some drivel like that - bet he never opens his mouth at home - strange wee man!

• 5 weeks later...