Jump to content
AlanCamelonfan

Camelon Juniors 2019-20

Recommended Posts

Well with the First pre-season game fast approaching we've added a Left back/midfielder from Stirling Albion 17 year old Blair Sneddon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened today? Are Jeanfield that good or was it a freak result?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better team won on the day. Probably a bit unfair on them to lose by 5 goals but jeanfield certainly took their chances when they came along. Camelon had a man sent off in the second half and after that it became a bit of a formality. Couple of wonder goals by jeanfield and some poor defending by camelon and also some iffy goalkeeping did not help their cause. Going to be a long hard season for camelon I would say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mojmeister said:

Better team won on the day. Probably a bit unfair on them to lose by 5 goals but jeanfield certainly took their chances when they came along. Camelon had a man sent off in the second half and after that it became a bit of a formality. Couple of wonder goals by jeanfield and some poor defending by camelon and also some iffy goalkeeping did not help their cause. Going to be a long hard season for camelon I would say.

He's on loan from rangers aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Better team won on the day. Probably a bit unfair on them to lose by 5 goals but jeanfield certainly took their chances when they came along. Camelon had a man sent off in the second half and after that it became a bit of a formality. Couple of wonder goals by jeanfield and some poor defending by camelon and also some iffy goalkeeping did not help their cause. Going to be a long hard season for camelon I would say.

Wonder goals side step from 20 -25 yards from right back twice then side foot into goal back four embarrassing & no central midfield. Need to do better I would think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that two of the goals in the second half were superb. You're right about the camelon back four. The number 22 I think completely bodied the camelon centre half and as a unit jeanfield seemed to play through and around them with ease. Much improvement required.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a nightmare start by sounds of it we collapsed after a penalty then another stupid red card for mouthing. We go again on Tuesday against Blackburn then broxburn next week probably need 6 points or going to be tough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
It was a nightmare start by sounds of it we collapsed after a penalty then another stupid red card for mouthing. We go again on Tuesday against Blackburn then broxburn next week probably need 6 points or going to be tough

Was it a case of jeanfield being really good or camelon not being at the races Alan? Was surprised at the score to be honest!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was it a case of jeanfield being really good or camelon not being at the races Alan? Was surprised at the score to be honest!

Camelon were poor and defensively all over the place at times. Jeanfield took their chances and played well particularly when camelon went down to ten men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mojmeister said:


Camelon were poor and defensively all over the place at times. Jeanfield took their chances and played well particularly when camelon went down to ten men.

We played Jeanfield umpteen Times last year and they are one of the most skilful sides I’ve seen. Move the ball really well so I’m not surprised they would take advantage of the extra man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

We played Jeanfield umpteen Times last year and they are one of the most skilful sides I’ve seen. Move the ball really well so I’m not surprised they would take advantage of the extra man.

Have they got a lot of players from St Johnstone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Greygoose said:

Have they got a lot of players from St Johnstone?

Not sure but they have a lot of the Scottish Futsal players.  Think they also picked up 4/5 good Tayside junior players when they switched to the EOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Camelon juniors take on Ayrshire giants auchinleck Talbot this saturday in William hill scottish  up 2nd preliminary round. Match sponsor match ball sponsor gone and hospitality full already. Should be a good game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon juniors take on Ayrshire giants auchinleck Talbot this saturday in William hill scottish  up 2nd preliminary round. Match sponsor match ball sponsor gone and hospitality full already. Should be a good game.

Massive game for the Mariners and a monumental performance will be the order of the day. However miracles happen.....pray for Camelon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/07/2019 at 14:52, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon have signed tiwi daramola on loan from stenhousemuir

That was him that was at Bo’ness last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tiwi showed at the BU's pace, skill and excellent balance. Needs to be playing every week though to build up his experience, strength and above all belief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoyed the game against Dunbar yesterday and Camelon were playing some great stuff, but the same as a few games last year. Camelon go 2-0 up and don't finish the opposition off and finish up hanging at the end, even lost some last season. Created plenty of chances but just couldn't get it put to bed. Saying that, the Dunbar keeper must get MotM with some outstanding saves with his feet.

 

Don't know what planet the referee was on, must have booked about 12 players, mostly for talking back, when there was only about 2 bookable offences. What was it he said: ''Leave it to me'' or ''I'm in charge'' or some drivel like that - bet he never opens his mouth at home - strange wee man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...