The Official Arbroath Appreciation Thread

On 03/07/2019 at 18:15, Dunfermline Don said:

I love Gayfield,probably my favourite ground in the country and very much looking forward to visiting it again.
I will be gutted if the halftime end change isn’t allowed though.

Police Scotland will likely dictate what games will be segregated. 

Can only really see them not forcing us to segregate against Alloa, Ayr and ICT. 

2 hours ago, AuAl said:
2 hours ago, Robertolichtie said:
Police Scotland will likely dictate what games will be segregated. 
Can only really see them not forcing us to segregate against Alloa, Ayr and ICT. 

QOS and Morton?

Would suspect the first Morton game will be segregated. 

QOS I would say is a maybe with it being first game of the season, second game I doubt there will be. 

45 minutes ago, 411971 said:

moving our game to the friday night will impact on the number of Jag fans travelling. pity it is one fixture so many were looking forward to.

Yeah, probably halved the number that will come up for it. Not bothered about our DU or Morton changes but this one is disappointing.

21 hours ago, 411971 said:

moving our game to the friday night will impact on the number of Jag fans travelling. pity it is one fixture so many were looking forward to.

20 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Yeah, probably halved the number that will come up for it. Not bothered about our DU or Morton changes but this one is disappointing.

Just have to come up for the other fixture 

Of course but who knows how the season will be going by then. Apathy may have set in. The first fixture early in the season with hopes right up there helps get the fans out.

Just going to have to take a day off. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)