Civil Service Strollers

newcastle broon

The club dont get much of a mention on here but for me this is up there wi yer £25 season tickets.

Well done the hard working committee getting floodlights and now this which could prove to be a great initiative.

Best wishes for the coming season I hope it's as good as last season and you continue to go from strength to strength 👏

Screenshot_20190702-114207_Twitter.jpg

35 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

The club dont get much of a mention on here but for me this is up there wi yer £25 season tickets.

Well done the hard working committee getting floodlights and now this which could prove to be a great initiative.

Best wishes for the coming season I hope it's as good as last season and you continue to go from strength to strength 👏

Screenshot_20190702-114207_Twitter.jpg

Totally agree Newky. Fantastic initiative from a fantastic club. 

Makes good financial sense too as presumably it's 5/6 quid to get in.  for every new person through the gate, they only need a pie and bovril to pretty much recoup the cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nimmo's Notes said:

Great start to the season by Strollers. Unlucky not to be on maximum points after 3 games. Even if they don't go all the way, they'll still have a big say in who wins the league. 

Agreed Nimmo great start. They can take points off anyone in the LL on their day. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...

They have signed Dean Ritchie and Callum Yeats. 

We are delighted to announce that former @JamTarts @AirdrieoniansFC and @CowdenbeathFC midfielder Dean Ritchie has joined the Strollers for the upcoming season.
Welcome to Christie Gillies Park Dean.

We are delighted to announce that former @HibernianFC @queensparkfc and @StenhousemuirFC defender @callumyeats_ has joined the Strollers for the upcoming season.
Welcome to Christie Gillies Park Callum