Tom Cruise vs Justin Bieber

Who'd win in a fight?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I trust I'll have the full support of P&B when I mercilessly pummel the citrus melanin out of Donald J. Trump.

Very much looking forward to @Granny Danger calling out Gandhi for the arse-whooping he so richly deserved.

8 minutes ago, Dele said:

First of all, Bieber. Obvs. 

Secondly, they fucking ties. 

disgusted adam scott GIF

But you're not a tie man to surely all ties are horrible in your opinion.

Also you are way off Justin will get his arse handed to him. Justin ran away from a photographer Cruise is handy

17 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

But you're not a tie man to surely all ties are horrible in your opinion.

Also you are way off Justin will get his arse handed to him. Justin ran away from a photographer Cruise is handy

No, a tie can complete a look. They just look dodgy to me, it's nothing against you, you seem a thoroughly nice chap. Just they fucking ties, man. :eek:

Bieber is small and wirey. He'd get multiple punches in whilst granda Cruise is still reeling from the first. He's a has been. 

James Earl Jones - Nope; not going to. Not just because I would lose but because I like him.

Willie Mays, the baseball player - Same reason. Don't know him well but he seems sound.

Robert Duvall - I'm not liking this game so far.

Angie Dickinson - Thought she was already dead.

Ian Holm - You can't beat up Bilbo Baggins. That wouldn't be right.

Desmond Tutu - Getting better.

William Shatner - OK, now we're talking. Bring it on, ya creepy fucker.

ETA: Now that I rarely "have" to wear a tie; I'm finally coming round to the concept but sorry Adam, I'm with Dele on this one. Your collection needs work.

Edited by Shotgun

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

No, a tie can complete a look. They just look dodgy to me, it's nothing against you, you seem a thoroughly nice chap. Just they fucking ties, man. :eek:

Bieber is small and wirey. He'd get multiple punches in whilst granda Cruise is still reeling from the first. He's a has been. 

I'll consult you in my future tie buying. Are you even against the festive tie for left.

I doubt Bieber would deliver any punches he seems like he would prefer to slap.

Also I didn't realise the was someone who was 31 years to the day. Well sorry Shandon this guy was born 2nd July 1966:shocked curb your enthusiasm GIF

Edited by Adam101

34 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I cannot believe this. I searched for folk born on the same day as me, but 31 years prior. I got the subject of PnB’s (possibly) most used gif.

happy days.

8342b74ee276a281073cfe1210da1222.gif