Tom Cruise vs Justin Bieber

Who'd win in a fight?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I'll consult you in my future tie buying. Are you even against the festive tie for left.

That's one of the better ones. What's going on at the bottom of the Royal Marines stripey one? It looks like another tie is devouring it.

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

That's one of the better ones. What's going on at the bottom of the Royal Marines stripey one? It looks like another tie is devouring it.

Yes that's my 70's style Octopus print one, I think ill wear that tomorrow with a pink shirt and blue and chocolate check suit. I could fight anyone in that get up

Guest Moomintroll

Just looked, weirdly features most of the 27 club but also includes Robert de Niro & Christopher Walken so f**k that.

8 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Yes that's my 70's style Octopus print one, I think ill wear that tomorrow with a pink shirt and blue and chocolate check suit. I could fight anyone in that get up

Here comes Adam. He's right you know, a tie does complete the outfit.

06355ef76f8c9e94ba53ffe66ee21a29--s-fashion-vintage-fashion.jpg.d7bd9d1fafeec6136f2dc1c3a5b65f7f.jpg

27 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I reckon I'd take Elvis out with one good punch.  Mind you, i'd probably be knackered after digging him up so who knows?

Are you trying to tell us you're 11 years old?