Semi Finals

lichtie23

Guest DAVIDB69
Best qoute so far from Sue Smith "I thought she was going to open up her legs and go"!!

Probably the best two looking teams as well

7 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

What are these “power plays” they waffle about in women’s football

Wondered about that last night when they kept saying the USA women are famous for them. Thought power plays were ice hockey or summat’. The best power plays in the universe are lucybronze power plays.

4 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Would they not have got a penalty for the two handed shove in Gallacher's back before he was offside?

2:07.... that’s when the Arab on the goal line does a Klinsmann-esque swan dive. Two handed shove... behave.

Edited by pozbaird

Guest DAVIDB69

Still don’t think USA are great at the back, realistically england were their biggest threat compared these two. Hope this livens up soon

Guest DAVIDB69
Hope(Solo) could probably liven anyone up

She is taking about punching balls now , probably another video clip somewhere

Not been watching tonight's semi final but have either of Pearce or Smith stated that "England would have fancied their chances against either of these teams in the final" yet??

2 minutes ago, spud131 said:

Not been watching tonight's semi final but have either of Pearce or Smith stated that "England would have fancied their chances against either of these teams in the final" yet??

Not at all - but they would be right 

It’s a fair comment. I think. England are the second best team in this tournament.

Yeah, I think USA played their toughest opponent in the QF, second-toughest in the SF and will play their third toughest in the final. In fact, based on tonight I'm not sure their final opponent will be better than the team they faced in R16, or even Norway. Just the way the draw's worked out.