Semi Finals

lichtie23

'Was it a clear and obvious error ?' 

Well yes Jonathan, it was fucking offside.

Doesn't matter in those circumstances if it was a clear and obvious error, all goals are subject to a var check.

12 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Why is Hope Solo given so much respect when there's pictures of her spreading her bumhole all over the internet. 

At least you’ve got something in common with a well known football player.

Fucking love VAR!
As much as I'm loving the BBC seethe, I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with that margin of offside being given.

Kicking a ball is a process and is it stopped when the ball is first kicked or when it leaves the boot? There's a margin of error there and that was really, really tight.

I presume it's an individual that pauses the replay at the exact moment the ball is kicked?

Just now, spud131 said:
3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
'Was it a clear and obvious error ?' 
Well yes Jonathan, it was fucking offside.

Doesn't matter in those circumstances if it was a clear and obvious error, all goals are subject to a car check.

Reverse parking?

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

As much as I'm loving the BBC seethe, I'm not sure that I'm comfortable with that margin of offside being given.

Kicking a ball is a process and is it stopped when the ball is first kicked or when it leaves the boot? There's a margin of error there and that was really, really tight.

I presume it's an individual that pauses the replay at the exact moment the ball is kicked?

There have been plenty instances where you could step the video on a few frame and the decision would be different. FIFA now need to change the rules from "when the ball is kicked" to someone clearer for the VAR virgins.

Just now, The DA said:

The levels of misogyny on this tread are beyond belief. 

OK, it's anti-English misogyny but still... Get a grip, lads.

Your patter's tired.