Semi Finals

lichtie23

Guest Bob Mahelp

Looking forward to the USA v Netherlands being relegated back to the red button on BBC4 with a burd commentating. 

In all seriousness though, a great aspect of this is that we are watching, talking about, posting about an entertaining fitba’ match as merely a fitba’ match. Slagging England, commentating on the defending, the goals, the shite of Pearce...

it’s great, it really is. It’s very encouraging.

Mon’ the Women’s World Cup.

Tilikaratne Dilshan. But that’s so much fun to say. Dennis Rommedahl was another. Again. Fun to say.
Back in the day, Tommyburns.

Thanks for the Rrrrrommedahl reminder. Great name. In the with Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
I'm willing to do time for murdering Pierce, if folk want to set up a crowdfunder so my wife and kids are looked after.
How big can the donation be before it crosses the line into "paid hit" territory?

England here are epitomising what is wrong with the modern game. Millions of passes that do nothing, along the backline, think they are world beaters, no killer pass, no attempt to open the door. USA sitting waiting to pounce, winning the ball and being very effective with it.

In all seriousness though, a great aspect of this is that we are watching, talking about, posting about an entertaining fitba’ match as merely a fitba’ match. Slagging England, commentating on the defending, the goals, the shite of Pearce...
it’s great, it really is. It’s very encouraging.
Mon’ the Women’s World Cup.

I’d actually consider going to a game. I’ve genuinely enjoyed this tournament, once they got rid of the VAR fiasco and the terrible teams.